Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite video games of all time - page 32. (Read 87611 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 24, 2015, 01:15:16 PM
Dota 1
Still playing until now  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 24, 2015, 10:55:42 AM
Tetris Doom Einhander Mario Kart Gran Tourismo Metal Gear Solid Resident Evil Leisure Suit Larry Soldier Of Fortune Project IGI Micro Machines Unirally Streetfighter 2 Tekken Tenchu Bubble Bobble Elite Ninja Gaiden Dragon Ninja Robocop Aliens Aliens Vs Predator Risk Chess. I think that's it covers around 5%.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 15, 2015, 10:02:49 AM
Bioshock 1 .. infinite and burial at se ( i didnt play bioshock 2)
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Battleblock theater is my favorite at the moment really funny with friends
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 15, 2015, 06:06:17 AM
Candy crush is my favorite game ! lol joke
Zelda , link to the past is awesome, i love it !
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
January 14, 2015, 01:42:08 PM
My list is about series...

Final Fantasy (the oldschool, I-XII)
Castlevania (SotN mainly)
Super Mario
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross
GTA
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
The King of Fighters

This is a very great list I love all these games but I would have to add the Dragon Warrior and Dragon Quest games to that list as well Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
January 14, 2015, 01:17:10 PM
 Super Mario on Nintendo :-) PES, Skyrim, Hitman, Shadow of Colossus, Castlevania from modern games...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
January 14, 2015, 07:24:37 AM
I like alien shooter and stronghold cruiseder
my favorite video game.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 14, 2015, 02:35:33 AM
For me is Half Life

Good old game heard something about HL3 is coming about next year hope that this is true.
Activity: 99
January 13, 2015, 12:52:05 AM
For me is Half Life
Activity: 511
January 13, 2015, 12:47:36 AM
plant VS zombies
Activity: 476
I like boobies
January 13, 2015, 12:32:20 AM
Wall Street Raider
Battlefield 2
Jagged Alliance 2
Everything from Paradox incl. M&B
Don't Starve
7 Days to Die (is it Alpha 10 time, yet? Is it Alpha 10 time, yet?!)
Bioshock
Dwarf Fortress
Everquest (p1999, though I'm one of maybe 4 people there who wish SoL would be introduced)

... and yeah, I'll play through the PSX FF games every two years practically as a religion. Thank God for a poor memory. I've been able to run FFX on a PS2 emulator for over 4 years on what was then a mid-grade PC... it's not that demanding. PS3 emulators are finally a reality... still buggy and extremely demanding... will take another year or two of plugin development for many with mid-grades to be able to use them reliably, I'd guess.

If CS:GO ever goes on sale, I'll probably be playing a LOT of that.

Don't Starve! I'm not much for single player games, but I had a blast playing an early beta version of that game. It's like Tim Burton's version of Minecraft.  Cool

That reminds me. There's a new version of Terraria called Spacebound that's kinda fun. Not sure if it's out of beta yet. It's been a while since I played it.

Activity: 210
January 13, 2015, 12:16:58 AM
Probably Fable The lost chapters, Indigo Prophecy, and Dead Rising 1, as well as Gears of War - lots of memories playing that game.
Activity: 165
January 12, 2015, 11:49:41 PM
Starcraft 1 & 2, Call of Duty series
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
November 14, 2014, 10:20:09 PM
Wall Street Raider
Battlefield 2
Jagged Alliance 2
Don't Starve
Bioshock
Dwarf Fortress
Everquest (p1999, though I'm one of maybe 4 people there who wish SoL would be introduced)

... and yeah, I'll play through the PSX FF games every two years practically as a religion. Thank God for a poor memory. I've been able to run FFX on a PS2 emulator for over 4 years on what was then a mid-grade PC... it's not that demanding. PS3 emulators are finally a reality... still buggy and extremely demanding... will take another year or two of plugin development for many with mid-grades to be able to use them reliably, I'd guess.

You have some good taste in games. If only Wall Street Raider was more visually appealing.
I love WSR so much, I was able to get Mr. Jenkins to allow me to sell WSR for bitcoin at a slight discount over retail ($19.95 vs $21.95) and we share the proceeds. Unfortunately, nobody's taken me up on it, yet. BitMit suddenly shuttering threw a wrench in the plan, but I hope to use OpenBazaar for this, soon.

It is terribly ugly (even the webpage is an almost-impossible-to-read abomination of Web 1.0), but this comes from it being repeatedly modified from a DOS version he made way, way, way back (the DOS version is still available for purchase and was last updated in 2001 -- it doesn't look *too* much different, though compared to the unreasonable complexity and depth available in current WSR, it seems feature-barren). WSR may actually be the longest-developed (and still reasonable to call "actively developed") game for the PC. It's so exceptionally massive, a proper port at this point would be absolutely insane in terms of dev time.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 14, 2014, 07:01:17 PM
Wall Street Raider
Battlefield 2
Jagged Alliance 2
Don't Starve
Bioshock
Dwarf Fortress

You have some good taste in games. If only Wall Street Raider was more visually appealing.
November 14, 2014, 02:53:25 PM
final fantasy 7 is my favorite.
+100 to that game my friend Smiley I am still a bigger fan of Final Fantasy III to be honest because that's where I felt like FF games really expanded their capabilities to their gaming platform and began to path the way to fantastic games like FFVII
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
November 14, 2014, 02:45:18 PM
 final fantasy 7 is my favorite.
November 14, 2014, 02:29:27 PM
mario,sonic boom, contra, NFS, IGI(the bug-get into herbs n shrubs and no1 can c u !!!)
You stalking me? lol I notice you keep posting on all the threads I've recently posted on right after me?? Or is this just some weird ass coincidence?
Activity: 98
Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )
November 14, 2014, 02:27:05 PM
mario,sonic boom, contra, NFS, IGI(the bug-get into herbs n shrubs and no1 can c u !!!)
November 14, 2014, 01:46:51 PM
My favorite video games of all time have got to be : Pretty much every Dragon Warrior game ever made. Every Final Fantasy game ever made! Chrono Trigger for sure as well.  I was also a huge fan of Wall Street Kid and Aerobiz lol Does anyone remember those games? They rocked!!
Pages:
Jump to: