Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favourite 3 coins right now? - page 4. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 14, 2021, 11:30:17 AM
Hi, I'm just wondering what your favourite 3 coins would be to invest in right now? I have BTC, ETH and DOT but would like to consider other options.
You have a good list of coins. I suggest you hold tight and not sell if it does not reach your target price, and I hope you already have your target price, so you can sell it once it hits that price. Besides that, I hope you are not greed to chase bigger profit because we know that the market can move unpredicted, so we need to be careful to take profit. Just take profit base on the market, and use that moment to get the profit.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
February 14, 2021, 10:55:20 AM
Hi, I'm just wondering what your favourite 3 coins would be to invest in right now? I have BTC, ETH and DOT but would like to consider other options.
Nothing new just still the old coins that give me a decent profit Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB. However, I'd say there are a lot of coins that caught my attention like DOT, ADA which they believed the Ethreum killer, and more that is being on a trend now. Right now I am considering investing with them I'd say they are performing well giving me a decent profit. Well, we could really see that those tokens are rising up quickly thus why it makes sense that they are good it invest with.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 14, 2021, 10:30:05 AM
I am presently looking at ADA and BNB they had trended very well lately I like the price action of ADA/USD which I like trading on daily basis and sure it' has a future prospect likewise BNB going by the global acceptability of binance as a trusted and legitimate exchange., While the duo of BTC and ETH too are also potential coins that will pump in the nearest future and worth hodling for a long term.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 14, 2021, 10:21:24 AM
I have this Ada, dot and Bnb on my list, I excluded ethereum because of the fees. And observing on bsc network makes the users more interested because of the transaction is cheaper. These project has the high possibility could give profit to those who beleive in. We have favourite coins in our list, and hoping this year is profitable for us.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
February 14, 2021, 10:14:52 AM
I will not vote eth as eth fee is pain in the ass of every people using eth so not one my favorite anymore It may change in the future depends on the development of their network and eth 2.0, and the number 1 coin for me right now is Bitcoin, 2nd BnB and the UNI worth to buy and hold for a long term they will never disappoint you I swear.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
February 14, 2021, 10:05:48 AM
It should be from the major coins and that's a common thing dude but I have some coins that are still undervalued right now. That's fusion, swissborg, pNt token and many more.
I personally interesting to bet on these coins consider their potential is so big. The major coins are very good choice right now but it's totally over valued consider each coin worth more than a thousand dollar like ethereum.
The major coins are not suitable for the small buyers like me lol.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 14, 2021, 09:55:07 AM

For me, it was Binance Coin, Stellar Lumens, and Cardano, I just drop Ethereum because I dont like its expensive transaction cost nowadays I feel I was robbed every time I'm using it. But I consider TRON as the next potential coin, But in reality, I love Bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency that I was used but it's too expensive to bought now thats why I prepared to hold those three potential coins that were mentioned above.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
February 14, 2021, 09:54:14 AM
My first choice is BTC. Then DOT and BNB.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
February 14, 2021, 09:53:36 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB if we talk about trading it since the potential of these 3 coins are so big, but what annoys me right now for the 2 of my selection is the high network fees that's why I will add up the xrp on the 4th even if there's only 3 ask by you since xrp is so good in terms of it's fee's and fast on each transactions, xrp is ideal coin for me in that matters.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
February 14, 2021, 09:49:16 AM

The market is quite volatile and you can always find a new bargain coin for trading or investing, but overall I have sympathy for Algorand, VeChain and Syntropy.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
February 14, 2021, 09:47:30 AM
1. DOT. a dapp project that has great potential to compete with ethereum.
2. UNI. The token I predict will be the next BNB.
3. ADA. Just like Polkadot, 2021 is the best year to invest in this project.

Please note, I bought all these coins at the end of last year. and now I've got a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 14, 2021, 09:45:37 AM
currently, the coin that you mentioned is arguably the most popular coin on the current market pump. You must have seen a lot of threads on this forum discussing DOT, BTC, and ETH. I believe at this point, try to see how BNB and ADA are. Likewise with LINK and ATOM. I was confused about choosing a potential asset. but at the moment I am more focused on ADA.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 14, 2021, 09:40:36 AM
If I had to pick two coins (Bitcoin being the obvious first choice here), I'd say I like ETH because it opened all sort of new possibilities, and XMR because of its focus on privacy.

I also like LTC and Doge because mining these was fun back in the day, before all the ASICs took over.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
February 14, 2021, 09:35:39 AM
Excluding the two big coins, I want to add that cartesi can be a good one to join. They have been having steady publications which means they keep spreading there wings to capture the market with its large supply. It has also joined the altcoin bull too. It has moved from around 0.04 to 0.20+ and that is good profit margin within the time of the altcoin bull.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 14, 2021, 09:27:06 AM
I'm into Doge this week due to Elons Hype, watching SFP too since I have some claimed token and I see potential of more increase since the wallet is way too good to access, even have Zil holding this time. There are plenty of coins now that are good to have with but we need to assure that we will be able to monitor it as the market is always volatile to just hold into it long.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
February 14, 2021, 09:23:10 AM
I hold Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bnb I chose these coins because I know that these coins have great potential and longterm so in the long run if I hold these coins I have made a big profit because I used to buy cheap and now the price is very expensive so I do not regret I still help to observe and explore what altcoins are good to buy and hold for a long time.
I think the three coins that you hold are good for the long term and specifically for bitcoin and ethereum, there is no doubt,
Besides BNB I think currently Polkadot is also one of the altcoins that has great potential too,
Maybe that adds to our reference and let's see how far coins like Polkadot and BNB will go
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 14, 2021, 09:13:56 AM

looks like my favorite coin and yours are the same, because BTC, ETH and DOT are my favorite coin for now, but indeed I only invest in Ethereum, because I believe the price of Ethereum will increase very high compared to the price of Bitcoin and Polkadot at the end of this year, that's why I invest all my money in Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
February 14, 2021, 08:58:12 AM
1. Ethereum
ETH is a good choice for the long term. Just imagine when ETH 2.0 is fully launched.
2. BNB
The BTC bull run had an immediate impact on BNB, which is now above $130. Furthermore, the quaterly BNB burns constantly pump the price higher.
3. Injrctive Protocol (INJ)
Injective Protocol (INJ) is low cap token with great potentual.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 14, 2021, 08:01:51 AM
Doge is my favorite coin right now because still have lower price and bigger chance for the future going to higher price, many people have buy after tweet by Elon Musk and now waiting Doge coin back again to higher price, maybe I can prediction Doge coin will back above $0.2 next week and you can buy now before late.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 14, 2021, 07:55:09 AM
My INJ - its super insane coin with low cap gem

DOT and 1inch
Pages:
Jump to: