Pages:
Author

Topic: Your ideal crypto derrivatives exchange: name 5 most important features. - page 2. (Read 209 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I'd expect

1. Good volume/liquidity - the page should be responsive too so orders trigger on time and can be cancelled quickly
2. A good reputation - reasonable care is put into how users funds are stored (I. E its not all in a hot wallet).
3. Fast and cheap withdrawals with just 2fa (password plus authenticator/sms)
4. Honest fee descriptions for leverage - how much you pay the market for your position every day and reasonable fees
5. If it has a good api and external charting software (like bybit and bitmex use trading view) its a lot faster and a lot more responsive that way. It makes it easier to cancel a trade if the site gets ddosed if they stillnallow trusted premium bots through... Or bots can keep pinging a request.
6. Compatibility with other platforms, can I access it on my mobile or do I have to be near a desktop pc?
I concur, with the order as well. OP, can you share the result once you are done with your research paper? I'd like to know the results as well. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
1.Low fees
2.Volume
3.Good UI/UX
4.Reputation
5.Instant Withdrawals

These are the major things
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
I'd expect

1. Good volume/liquidity - the page should be responsive too so orders trigger on time and can be cancelled quickly
2. A good reputation - reasonable care is put into how users funds are stored (I. E its not all in a hot wallet).
4. Honest fee descriptions for leverage - how much you pay the market for your position every day and reasonable fees
5. If it has a good api and external charting software (like bybit and bitmex use trading view) its a lot faster and a lot more responsive that way. It makes it easier to cancel a trade if the site gets ddosed if they stillnallow trusted premium bots through... Or bots can keep pinging a request.
6. Compatibility with other platforms, can I access it on my mobile or do I have to be near a desktop pc?

Thank you for the feedback! You put liquidity on top and order control/execution. Most of the derivative platforms have time-based withdrawals 1 to 2 times per day in batches. I would like to see a derivative platform with available withdrawals on demand.

What about instruments and trading options? What would you like to see besides the six things that you pointed out?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'd expect

Activity: 297
Merit: 3
for miner exchange

1-reputation
2-wide range of assets
3-speed of withdrawal
Thanks for your input! I know I likely won't get a very accurate one, but it's worth the effort. I'm hoping to get more opinions from all kinds of sources.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I don't think you will get a large enough sample to conduct an accurate study relying only on the posts in this topic, however, I will help you by stating the most important factors I consider when choosing an exchange.

1-Reputation
2-Volume
3-Ease of withdrawal
4-Fees
5-Ease of use

Number 1 outweighs all other 4 factors for me.
Hey everyone. I'm working on a small research paper about crypto trading. I need your help to collect some insights of what both engaged and not so active cryptocurrency traders look for when selecting on which derivatives crypto exchange to trade.

What do you expect from the ideal crypto derivatives exchange?
Name 3-5 most important things ranged by importance.

E.g.:
1. low fees
2. high leverage
3. wide range of assets
4. long exchange history & reputation

I will post the research here when ready with it. The more answers I get the better representation of each group. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: