Pages:
Author

Topic: Your last encounter with a goat. - page 3. (Read 2163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2014, 12:12:33 AM
I dont remember exactly where the video is but there was one I saw where some dude dressed up in a goat costume and was out in some random field grazing with real goats.  When someone comes to video tape these goats; he just gets up and runs away.

Maybe some people just feel a connection with goats?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 17, 2014, 12:09:07 AM
I worked with horses at a summer camp (circa 10 years ago), and we also had goats which were under my care.  So I fed them etc, they were not very nice and I didn't care for them.

Lol in what ways were they not nice? I would assume most animals are a little untrusting of a human right up to them.

Goats have the habit of bitting people that get too close. This and the fact they stink is why I keep distance from them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 11:56:48 PM
I worked with horses at a summer camp (circa 10 years ago), and we also had goats which were under my care.  So I fed them etc, they were not very nice and I didn't care for them.

Lol in what ways were they not nice? I would assume most animals are a little untrusting of a human right up to them.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
July 16, 2014, 11:19:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2014, 10:56:11 PM
I never meet a good person-to-person, I mean, person-to-animal.

Also Baphomet has a goat form, so you might be crossing with the devil.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 10:26:26 PM
I've kinda been pulled into it. My best friend's free time is mostly occupied by managing her goats. She tells me that they are VERY intelligent and have very real emotions. I think they are interesting animals.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 16, 2014, 09:16:13 PM
Haha, so from that time you developed some kind of goat fetish? Maybe your nickname should be TheGoatMan instead. Jokes aside I heard that goats are pretty nice but they stink horribly. I see goats from time to time when I am on my bike riding outside of my town. But I never get close enough.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 16, 2014, 09:10:00 PM
What was the last encounter you had with a real goat?

Afaik, it was when I was a very young man and we drove over a mountain, we stopped at a mountain farm and got a close up experience with some live goats. I remember I like it.

What about you, did you ever meet a real goat?

hahah, i know what you all think, but honestly it was like this:

Pages:
Jump to: