Pages:
Author

Topic: Your list of best ICO of this year 2018 - page 3. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
April 03, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
Hi there,

Maybe you would like to check the below ICO's. Their WP's are worth to check imo. Please DYOR.

Cell Blocks: When it comes to what is called items of value in prison, inmates have very little protection or recourse if it is stolen by other inmates. In addition, money in inmates' accounts can be easily accessed by anyone who can gain entry into the system. There have been multiple cases of guards or other correctional facility personnel taking money from inmates' "private" accounts . Because of the way the financial network is set up in the prison system, an inmate in this situation has little recourse and rarely gets reimbursed for the stolen funds. Cell Blocks aims to cure this pain.
https://cellblocks.io/

Smoke.Network: Steem alike cannabis oriented blockchain project where content creators and voters are rewarded with cryptocurrency. https://smoke.network/ By the way they are airdropping half of total amount of coins to participators.
https://smoke.network/airdrop

Don't forget to DYOR.

Kind regards,
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 08:46:55 AM
to judge ico to have a lot of references, so the argument is more weighted, if only following the flow, it may be successful in ico time only, but not necessarily the future can be successful, because there are many projects that ico his success, but after that scam.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Please tell

Your list of best ICO of this year 2018.

My list of the best ICO in 2018 consists of only one project.I have choisen ICO Red Lanterns.It's very interesting, promising and unusual project.Read more about "Red Lanterns" here  https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Activity: 1190
April 02, 2018, 08:21:43 AM
The best ICO I think is good is ICO that has a good road map and team of course. Of course all that is influential for success in a project. Suppose ICo bitesprit is one of the best ICO in 2018.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 12:54:44 PM
There are plenty of good ICOs in which CellBlocks(https://cellblocks.io) is my favorite one. You may convinced by their well planned Whitepaper(https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf). The main concept of this project is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons. They are installing ATM/kiosks in prisons and inmate have the control of their transaction through blockchain. ICO will be start on April 1st.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
I would agree with those who say that you can not talk about whether the project is good or not, before he collects all the funds and starts working (the last point is very important!). But of those ico projects that I have noted for myself, I would call hurify, celsius, current, tomocoin, and of course abyss
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
I would suggest that you look at photo chain which is a pretty good token.

Photochain uses blockchain technology to reinvent photostocks around the buyers and the sellers
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
March 30, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
You can check my signature.It can be something really good
MeVu will have workable beta ready for Mundial.P2P betting,there is not real p2p betting available
His greatest development will be user betting
Users can create his betting events whatever they want
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
since my favorite ico joytoken I can not wait for the day to come.I follow a buzzshow, I invested in it, not as much as a joytoken

brand new
Activity: 0
March 30, 2018, 08:01:45 AM
I am a big fan of airdrops because I don’t have to invest my money upfront, and often just they require some promotional work for the project. People are getting compensated for their work and time. If you do your research and deem that a project is worth your time and energy, you participate in the airdrop. If not, just move on.There are many interesting projects that I’ve encountered, one of which is Marinecoin (MTC). Marinecoin has been around since 2013, and is a complete product prior to the airdrop that is going on right now. Marinecoin community believes in decentralization and equitable distribution of wealth. As such, over 98% of all MTC supply is being distributed to people who are willing to participate in the community! Also mtc will be a self sustaining and dev-less network, thanks to artificial intelligence we call Jarvis.The ICO is one of its kind, because Jarvis AI is assisting new members and ensuring high quality content for it.. Currently 20000MTC is paid out under the guidelines of proof of promotion(1 posting) with time dilution. Hope you check out the project. Our community is growing day by day. The website is marineco.in and Discord is the most active form of medium for the community.
March 27, 2018, 12:13:47 PM
Perhaps it's too early to talk about the best, the year has just begun. But according to the information I learned, I found WAWLLET for myself. I believe in this campaign. Also thanks to this topic, consider the above.
Activity: 462
March 27, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
In my opinion the most safe investition is EXMO ICO because team has a product with huge clients base and tested by time
Activity: 132
March 27, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
Please tell

Your list of best ICO of this year 2018.

I think these ICO's:-

Stratis

Trade.io

NAU

Enigma ICO

They have great future a head
Activity: 392
March 27, 2018, 11:01:37 AM
I recommend all the projects at the Bountyhive site. DBrain, AirPod, GYM Rewards, iShook, Kora Network...
These are very important projects.

On the platform Bountyhive really good projects! I have been using this web site for a while and I really like it. The team publishes really high-quality projects that have a great future!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 10:41:57 AM
im on a few groups, One ledger ico seems to be popular
Activity: 84
March 27, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
Call me biased but I like PacketMining! We're doing Smartphone Mining without algos on the device, designed for non-blockchain users. Seed stage active now.

Haven't done much alt-ico research lately, but general public awareness is still strong. Must have setup half a dozen friends/family up on crypto over the holidays.

Thanks!
The PacketMining Team
Activity: 42
March 27, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
basically we are in the beginning of 2018 and many ICO's Will appear, no one can tell the best ico's for this years, because it stays just predictions, even bitcoin no one knows what gonna happen on it tomorrow, you can build your predictions on the idea of the coin, the team's working (i'm telling you working not pictures and members professeur X and Dr X... ) and objectivesof the project.
Activity: 266
March 27, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
In my opinion in this year will boom on this ICO's:
Cardstack
Mainframe
PDATA
Activity: 291
March 27, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
if that is true then this is good news, because if china legalize ICO then I am sure Bitcoin price will rise.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
March 27, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
I recommend all the projects at the Bountyhive site. DBrain, AirPod, GYM Rewards, iShook, Kora Network...
These are very important projects.

Pages:
Jump to: