Pages:
Author

Topic: Your list of interesting coins. - page 5. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 03:57:43 PM
QTUM, LSK, NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, PART, VIA
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 11, 2017, 03:54:40 PM
I agree about KoreCoin - might be pretty huge by the end of October.
In addition in my list - Komodo and TrezarCoin - very promising young coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
October 11, 2017, 03:47:09 PM
Coins that have went way up then crashed. Graphs that look like this include Siacoin, Digibyte, MobileGo, and many others. Be careful because these alts dont have floors and you can get rekted if dont manage correctly. But

on the flipside the reward is worth the risk I feel like, if dont correctly of course.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 03:25:22 PM
I would suggest you to take a look at Kore coin wich is comming up at the end of the week with some pretty interesting news ( rebrand, new wallet with tor integrated and masternodes, + their roadmap is amazing if they succeed). Their CEO will also give a talk at the biggest bitcoin conference
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
October 11, 2017, 02:29:23 PM
ARK, IOTA, DNT (HODLing!), OMG, FCT, XMR, HTML5, SNT, DGB.

I expect ARK, SNT and DGB to at least double during this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 11, 2017, 02:21:17 PM
Maybe each of us publishes those coins in which he is now investing money and why ?! When do you think that there will be a lifting of your coins? I now hold SAN, EVX, EOS, RVT. SAN I bought a long time and I think I made a mistake with this coin. I've been holding it for two months now and have not earned anything from it. EOS I believe that until the end of the ICO there will be no big leaps. EVX I bought today and am confident in it. And what kind of coin do you recommend me to buy?
I think that everyone will be interested in coins on which you can earn x5
Pages:
Jump to: