Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Money or Your Life/Wife - page 5. (Read 4269 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2016, 10:32:51 AM
well obviously even if you have a lot of money, you can't do anything with it if you're dead. I don't even think there's a choice here. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
September 24, 2016, 04:50:41 PM
I've said it for years: the best thing is to be a foreigner. You're just visiting, you don't know nothing and you're about to leave. That's what I've been saying for a long time, and so far it has worked well for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 24, 2016, 04:21:58 PM
The government is robbing us always. Climbs in our pocket, in our personal lives. Those who live in a society can not be free from society. We need to accept such a person's life.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 24, 2016, 01:26:06 PM
"Life" and "wife" are spelled almost the same. Is it because they are almost the same in life/wife?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 24, 2016, 12:39:48 PM
I chose my life. because while we can still live then we still have a chance to earn money. money is not currently able to provide comfort to live.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 24, 2016, 11:50:37 AM
For me the best thing that i can do is to choose my life. We can live without money. Just like adam and eva. They live without money happily ever after. Life is sacred, its a gift from god ,while money is just an instrument created, and it cames from evil.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 18, 2016, 08:20:32 AM
Both need each other live without money there will be no happiness and have a money will certainly make life easier, but if had to choose between one course I prefer to retain the money.

Brings us to a good point. Keeping your money and losing your life, isn't keeping your money at all. You can't take it with you.

Cool
In that point he can't use his money because he lose his life ,but taking to choose life is a good one .you can live without money but you will be the poorest of the poor .planting rice and vegetables for you to eat.
Government now is so corrupt .they are taking advantage of using their power to threaten the peoples around them.
They already have the money but still they want more and more now i believe money is the root of all evil .
legendary
September 17, 2016, 05:38:48 PM
That was a good read, but it seems there's not much one can do. If you try to fight it, they have the power to ruin your life.

They do have power to ruing your life. But consider. you have way more power than you think. How do you know this? They haven't ruined your life yet. But they would if they could. They haven't ruined your life because common law and the jury keeps them in fear of you.

The best we can do is join with others and use the jury to nullify all of their stupid laws that are against us... including money laws. And we need to do it before they take the jury away from us. Look into jury nullification.

Cool
Activity: 313
September 16, 2016, 10:13:42 PM
That was a good read, but it seems there's not much one can do. If you try to fight it, they have the power to ruin your life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
September 16, 2016, 06:07:11 PM
Both need each other live without money there will be no happiness and have a money will certainly make life easier, but if had to choose between one course I prefer to retain the money.

Brings us to a good point. Keeping your money and losing your life, isn't keeping your money at all. You can't take it with you.

Cool
People can spent money even after life, if the money is bitcoin. Simply automated programs that make transactions. It's still keeping your money. You may not be able to see it, but your friends or family may.

xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
September 16, 2016, 04:45:43 PM

Cool
If i choose to keep my money of course i need fight to that's so i will got both of it because these two options are very important in life, I think you can not choose one.
legendary
September 15, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

Cool
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
September 15, 2016, 03:35:25 PM
legendary
September 15, 2016, 03:33:10 PM
My favorite is tax on rain  Roll Eyes you can always leave...

Leaving is what death is.

The point of the article is to wake enough people up to the fact that tax is simply stealing. If enough people wake up, they just might do something about it. If they do, they will change things to "Keep your money and your life."

Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 15, 2016, 02:17:28 PM
i choose my life money can back easily but your life not
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
September 15, 2016, 12:40:59 PM
Those were corrupt people which always turns out to be public officials, government personnel.  They already have there salary but it seems like we akways owe them with simple things they make to us. 

I love my life and would just let them take my money but I will make sure that they will learn something from me. 

It's sad that instead of serving the people, they will use their positions instead to get money from people. That's why election is so important for some politicians because by having power over the public, they can use it to protect themselves in case people will discover their wrongdoings. Corruption cannot really be prevented especially if they see that others are doing it and getting away with it without being caught because their superiors are also doing it. They are already earning and it's not just enough because of their greediness so they are making ways to get more from people who have no power because they knew that powerless can't fight them back so they are taking advantage of their positions. For those powerless people, they will just choose to have their money being taken than to exchange it with their life or their loved ones.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
September 15, 2016, 11:01:11 AM
i think life is the first option and i think every one will give preference to life instead of life but i will even fight for my money, i am not going to leave my money to some one so easily i will fight for it tell the end and will not let anyone to get my money so easily.
i partially understood what  you mean and i completely agree with your some ideas over not letting anybody steal your money easily. All the people are working for hard to make their ends meet. For that reason, nobody has right to steal it.. you are perfectly right.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 15, 2016, 10:44:54 AM
Those were corrupt people which always turns out to be public officials, government personnel.  They already have there salary but it seems like we akways owe them with simple things they make to us. 

I love my life and would just let them take my money but I will make sure that they will learn something from me. 
Activity: 336
September 15, 2016, 10:02:51 AM
Seems true.  It seems that we always owe the government with money.  Low salary then huge tax and then some military uses their power to opress us.  From corrupt politicians to soldiers to cops even a traffic enforcer asking us money.  I would choose life over money so I will give my money to them because they do not have a life. Cheesy
Activity: 644
September 15, 2016, 07:18:41 AM
My life because I only want freedom in my life. Freedom is the most enjoyable moment in this life as long as you live in this earth. In this world you can have by just earning it is applicable in your daily it is your duty to get money to get job I mean. And if you have job you will be enjoy your life. Thats it.
Pages:
Jump to: