Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion about the Decenturion project - page 3. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
At the very beginning of their development, I paid attention to them. Then I thought it was very interesting. Cryptocurrency state-it's cool! And now I pass by all their attempts to develop further, the next extract of money which even can't promote itself normally.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 04:44:03 AM
Someone was present at today's webinar? Today they promised to present a new formula for a new economic model, which would be more fair. The webinar was just posted, but I have not watched it yet.

No, I didn't saw a new webinar, if you find it give a link please?
Everyday so many new start-ups are coming in but I have no idea what to do with them  Grin Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
Someone was present at today's webinar? Today they promised to present a new formula for a new economic model, which would be more fair. The webinar was just posted, but I have not watched it yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 08:23:32 AM
Decenturion is an ordinary pyramid, although with a more complex mechanism, so I did not register there, it's too complicated there ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 25, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
Do you really believe in such a project as a decentralized state? Obviously, this is a pyramid. I would not invest money there.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

I think it looks like a pyramid, as you need to invite as more people as you can, as far as I am aware of it.

No it doesn't look like as any pyramid, even they have not a referal program at all, just they promiss to do it in future. I am skeptical about this project too but let's stay by the facts!
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 24, 2018, 07:55:15 PM
Has anyone heard of the Decenturion project (the first state on the blockchain technology)? Maybe even someone actively participates in it? Do not you think it's a genius fraud, another pyramid? People are lured with generous promises like those that the "state" Decenturion, unlike ordinary states, will pay taxes to its "citizens", if only citizens buy the project's tokens and order a paper "passport" at a price of $ 50

I think it looks like a pyramid, as you need to invite as more people as you can, as far as I am aware of it.
If you would register before some date, do not remember the exact one, then you would get the paper passport for free, not a physical one. Well, I have it, who knows where it may lead and they gave some of their tokens also, but looks like you can not withdraw them, as you need to keep some as a deposit. Please let me know if I am wrong. Anyways, I stay sceptical.
September 24, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
The startup tokens continue to arrive. On Friday, 9 tokens were added at once: Aworker, Diadem Network, Gridcube, injii, Invest Battle, Sidera, SolSuntech Inc, Terra Velobike, Viuly.
September 21, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
Two days ago every Decenturion citizen recieved tokens from four new startups: ALTTEX, AvailCom, mSums and UMC. So let's check the sum of tokens in your account.

I tryed to sell it even veryy cheap but nobody needs them  Grin
September 20, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
Two days ago every Decenturion citizen recieved tokens from four new startups: ALTTEX, AvailCom, mSums and UMC. So let's check the sum of tokens in your account.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
Has anyone heard of the Decenturion project (the first state on the blockchain technology)? Maybe even someone actively participates in it? Do not you think it's a genius fraud, another pyramid? People are lured with generous promises like those that the "state" Decenturion, unlike ordinary states, will pay taxes to its "citizens", if only citizens buy the project's tokens and order a paper "passport" at a price of $ 50

Quite possible. Given how much now in this market of fraud - there is simply nothing to be surprised.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
I liked the project as many of us, but now I think it turned more like Ponzi scheme. I personly took citizenship for free, and definitely time will tell more about the project that we could imagine
September 19, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

In this project you can earn big money even if you have not a lot of  money to invest on the start. You can sell startups tokens or you can work on different jobs inside the Decenturion.

In many projects you can earn big money if you are really smart and not lazy, but I think the Decenturion is unique not besauce of that but because they are going to establish a real State! They are going even to vote for legislative draft using blockchain.
September 19, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
I have never heard of the project but there are indeed a number of such projects here, it is a landing themed project that is very useful for the people above and is very detrimental to the people below, it looks like enriching people who are already rich because in order to be at the top we have to put a lot of capital and have lots of relationships but that is legitimate because most people already know it but still want to join

In this project you can earn big money even if you have not a lot of  money to invest on the start. You can sell startups tokens or you can work on different jobs inside the Decenturion.
September 19, 2018, 06:20:27 PM
Yes sure and you can buy Decenturion Classic really cheap now. You will get more start-up tokens, it's true and then?? You can't deposite them in any exchange, you can't sell them. Yes I know you can try to sell it inside of Decenturion system, but this process is not yet sufficiently developed and not manageable for average user.

You can use tokend to get startups service or product. You can sell startups tokens to people who want to get startups service or product. You can wait until startups will buy back their tokens that you have. You can wait 3-6 months and sell startups tokens on exchanges.
September 19, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
I have never heard of the project but there are indeed a number of such projects here

Heh? A number of such projects that trying to establish their own decentralized State with its territory? Give me some examples please, never heard about similar projects?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 18, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
I have never heard of the project but there are indeed a number of such projects here, it is a landing themed project that is very useful for the people above and is very detrimental to the people below, it looks like enriching people who are already rich because in order to be at the top we have to put a lot of capital and have lots of relationships but that is legitimate because most people already know it but still want to join
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
And you will receive more of the start-ups tokens if buy more Decenturion Classic or Decenturion Liquid.

Yes sure and you can buy Decenturion Classic really cheap now. You will get more start-up tokens, it's true and then?? You can't deposite them in any exchange, you can't sell them. Yes I know you can try to sell it inside of Decenturion system, but this process is not yet sufficiently developed and not manageable for average user.
September 17, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
Who knows when they are going to accrue the tokens of the other startups that the Decenturion accelerator has already passed? So far, 13 start-ups have been credited in the account, and 38 have already been selected.
September 17, 2018, 06:12:37 PM
And what will be when people buy the passport of this project? What will they from it receive? The cryptocurrency is not accepted yet by the world. And the states especially not will are accepted and recognized.

Anyone who buy the passport of Decenturion will receive tokens from all start-ups which will be entered to Decenturion's economy. And you will receive more of the start-ups tokens if buy more Decenturion Classic or Decenturion Liquid.
Pages:
Jump to: