Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion on VeChain (VET) - page 2. (Read 391 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
October 03, 2020, 02:50:03 PM
I have been holding VET tokens for a long time and it is currently one of my biggest bags. I really have high hopes for it 'coz they already have a lot of partnerships which could make the project really profitable in future.

That's my opinion DYOR.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
October 03, 2020, 02:33:11 PM
I've ever traded Vet / btc on the latoken exchange at the time of listing. the price of Vet at the time was up to 0.1 $ and I have made a profit of 1200 $ in one transaction.

But for now it is very difficult from vet because of the low volume.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
October 03, 2020, 12:47:49 PM
It is a legit project with massive potential but i have fear that it can stay under rated like waves etc for longtime because so many big names are surrounding it that is overshadowing this project but lets stay positive at this point and hopefully everything will turn out to be best.

I love how people from crypto community name something "under rated" only because it is "legit project". It is worth $770 M ! Is it generating at least $100 M in profit annually to have P/E ~8 (undervalued in comparison to nasdaq average - super overrated market with tech companies)? I doubt...

Take a look about my fundamental analysis of BNB -> that's how I check if something is undervalued.

@OP - I would not invest in it. It is not innovative(anymore), it is overvalued based on FA, Vechain use cases does not boost VET value well enought(f.e. BNB - 20% of profit goes to buybacks). So based on price/value risk/reward i would not put a single cent in VET. You can try to trade on it and catch swings. Thats it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
October 03, 2020, 10:00:04 AM
It is a legit project with massive potential but i have fear that it can stay under rated like waves etc for longtime because so many big names are surrounding it that is overshadowing this project but lets stay positive at this point and hopefully everything will turn out to be best.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 03, 2020, 09:07:24 AM
Didn't give much interest to this coin before but do you think this project has high potential?
Do you think it can reach 0,1$ in a near future?
Pages:
Jump to: