Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinion: which coin could be shorterm 10x - page 2. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well 2018 is shortterm i guess. Why wouldnt be such?? bankera is heading to it for example... What do you think about spectre...bankera?... If there is spectaculare announcment it will surely pump price few times...
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
There is no short term 10x man, if you can find short term 2x please tell me so I can make my 1 million USD to 2 million USD. Wink
There are coins which can make 10x in long term, but any coin that claim to make 10x in short term is scam. I wouldn't put my valuable money to those scams.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
I am going to go with CLOAK coin (website: cloakcoin.com, road map: cloakcoin.com/resources/cloak-roadmap.pdf). In Q4 of this year they will be releasing the source code, and it would not be unreasonable to say that it could go from 6 dollars to 60 dollars when that happens.

Of course I can't be sure though.

what cloak means ? like clock tic or something ? 

time is always against us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crlTmQaFL4I
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I am going to go with CLOAK coin (website: cloakcoin.com, road map: cloakcoin.com/resources/cloak-roadmap.pdf). In Q4 of this year they will be releasing the source code, and it would not be unreasonable to say that it could go from 6 dollars to 60 dollars when that happens.

Of course I can't be sure though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
I have to short some zec and bitcoin cash because Christmas flux  Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What do you think which coins could be shortterm 10x (or ICOs)...
OMG? bankera? red pulse? spectre? .....
Pages:
Jump to: