Pages:
Author

Topic: Your opinions on immigration? - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
Immigration is a good thing for many developing countries. It gives people new life and better jobs. But for developed countries like Europe or North America, this is a difficult issue. It deprives the order, management of the population of the country. In my opinion, there should be a reasonable policy for immigrants.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
I just got done reading this book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0794VQQBT which is about immigration.

While I was reading that book, I had a question on my mind which is what is your stance on immigration? The book definitely had some agreement with my view on immigration like how immigration should be there to benefit the country over corporations and how immigration can drive down the standard of living.

The book itself is quite a good read. It delves into topics like the refugee crisis, illegal immigration and what I thought was most interesting was immigration into New Zealand. It also debunks the alt-right stance on immigration which I think is quite a good bit as well since you don't see a lot of people doing that while still advocating for closed borders.

Pages:
Jump to: