Pages:
Author

Topic: ///YOUR PAYPAL TO MY BTC AND YOUR BTC TO MY PAYPAL/// - page 2. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I have a method for you to exchange your paypal for my btc funds.
Fee 10%-20% - depends on amount you need.

Agree with this forum escrow.
For more details contact telegram moitures_essential or email [email protected] or skype live:f14c30ab222fed19

still available
so you are just selling the method here? Or you will help with through the process?

I am buying your paypal funds through other method than accepting directly paypal funds to my account
Activity: 293
Merit: 100

For more details contact telegram moitures_essential or email [email protected] or skype live:f14c30ab222fed19

still available
so you are just selling the method here? Or you will help with through the process?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

10% might be acceptable by few person but 20% can be only acceptable by scammer. It is because 20% is not a small amount.

Yes friend. Because this is scammer!

Original Post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49449670

And this accaunt - him fake!
Oh really! And it is obviously right that no legit member can pay too much fee for trading. They will try to do 1:1 trade.
Beware: He claims to be a reputable trader on Paxful, but when I asked him to prove it - he wouldn't do it. Said he "doesn't have time"

Thats bullshit. I clearly told my terms for a trade and would open trade on paxful.
You were not doing your part of trade. Dont lie here.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Beware: He claims to be a reputable trader on Paxful, but when I asked him to prove it - he wouldn't do it. Said he "doesn't have time"

10% might be acceptable by few person but 20% can be only acceptable by scammer. It is because 20% is not a small amount.

Original Post

I have asked in my other thread and will ask once more. Please post any proof that I have dealed with you. Stop spamming in my thread.
I have nothing to do with user amaya and I have never ever traded with you even a single $
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

Original Post

This man is a scammer! Be careful. I gave him the codes from the google play. Did not pay me $ 1000!!!

Uhh wait, let me get this straight, - you send him 1000$ worth of google play codes out of the blue, without using escrow whatsoever?

That seems rather.. odd? How exactly did he scam you?

Agreed. OP should take extreme care in choosing which deals he wants to pursue. Any newbie is most likely simply going to chargeback the paypal funds.
Activity: 14

Original Post

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

For more details contact telegram moitures_essential or [email protected]
This is a lot of fee. I wonder how many people will be interested with this hight amount of fee. However I understand that you are taking risk of accepting Paypal which I think will be minimized if you deal with only highly trusted members. But again highly trusted members are unlikely to agree with your fees rate.

Good luck bud.
Agree with any trusted escrow from this forum. In this case trade must be through forum not any instant messenger or atleast escrow has to confirm via pm that he is the one I am talking with.

Pages:
Jump to: