Pages:
Author

Topic: Your plans for 1st august? - page 3. (Read 13321 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
July 29, 2017, 06:14:44 PM
I don't have any plans for 1st august because all my coins especially bitcoin has sold all. I sell it all to anticipate Bad things happen we don't know what's going on later.
It was just a fear factor,nothing will happen to bitcoin,it is just an network upgrade and even if the price of bitcoin goes down, you will be getting the split coins on a 1:1 ratio and as everyone knows the price of bitcoin will rise again in the future without a doubt,so there is nothing to worry about the fork but you have you store them in your wallet where you holds the private key.
Well, if he has sold all his bitcoin i think it could be a good plan. If after 1 august the price will fall then he can buy bitcoin again and will get more bitcoin by the time he sells it. Most in this community have diverse beliefs and they believe bitcoin prices will exceed $3000 in the next few months, if that happens then he will benefit very well.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 29, 2017, 05:57:06 PM
I don't have any plans for 1st august because all my coins especially bitcoin has sold all. I sell it all to anticipate Bad things happen we don't know what's going on later.
It was just a fear factor,nothing will happen to bitcoin,it is just an network upgrade and even if the price of bitcoin goes down, you will be getting the split coins on a 1:1 ratio and as everyone knows the price of bitcoin will rise again in the future without a doubt,so there is nothing to worry about the fork but you have you store them in your wallet where you holds the private key.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 05:28:21 PM
I'm planning to hold my bitcoins and sell bitcoin cash to accumulate more bitcoin. I think bitcoin cash will dump hard so I'm hoping to dump it off on the first seconds before others beat me to it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
July 29, 2017, 05:00:31 PM
I am really feeling sorry for you. You became victim of negative pressure build up by downfall in values of bitcoins and the chaos created by its haters that bitcoin won’t be able to recover its status. You have unfortunately missed the chance to enjoy the biggest profit of your trading experience. I will suggest you to buy some bitcoins before Segwit if possible for you.

No, I think, the biggest profit will come later. So it isn't to late for investing in bitcoin or earn it, I think.
What I have learned in cryptoworld and in real life. Never look back and regret wrong decisions or bad events. Make your brain free to make the best with actual conditions and if it is not possible now, then later. Bitcoin will maybe hold many good surprises for us also in future
I will relax on August 1. and have a look what will happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 29, 2017, 04:50:17 PM
I am really feeling sorry for you. You became victim of negative pressure build up by downfall in values of bitcoins and the chaos created by its haters that bitcoin won’t be able to recover its status. You have unfortunately missed the chance to enjoy the biggest profit of your trading experience. I will suggest you to buy some bitcoins before Segwit if possible for you.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 29, 2017, 11:34:50 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 11:19:31 AM
I'm just holding my bitcoin and watching the market conditions which is the most suitable option in this situation. Wink
Might be, just need to keep our Bitcoin very tight any offline wallet and wait in patience. But, I would like to suggest buy some coin as altcoin market very cheap right now surely profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 10:56:51 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.
I am not going to sell my bitcoins as i am not a newbie who don't know anything about bitcoin history and only knows to get panic.I have already noticed lots of FUD before.Bitcoin has survived lots of such critical issues raised before.I see it as a good chance to buy lots of bitcoins at a cheap price.Just my advice is to save your bitcoins in your wallet and just watch the game.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 29, 2017, 10:49:59 AM
I suggest that you dont sell. Or if you are going to sell not all. After august the prices can go up.
who knows maybe it will also fell down? the only thing is there's always a big chances to rise up bitcoin already proven that bouncing back will be there
as long as investors and traders are around and since bitcoin already been in the mainstream people will start to gain knowledge about it and new investors
will come around so for me aug 1 will be just an ordinary day fro traders who understand and believes the system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
July 29, 2017, 10:31:19 AM
What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.
Not sure what to think myself, i am confused too. But i have sold some part of my bitcoins already, and i think that was a good thing to do. I have also left some small amount of bitcoin, just in case that there is some way to profit from split. I hope that i did not made a mistake, but only time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 29, 2017, 10:25:23 AM
I'm just holding my bitcoin and watching the market conditions which is the most suitable option in this situation. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 29, 2017, 06:34:26 AM
Ok just sharing my plans for the August 1. Since Bittrex will support $BCC heres what I am planning to do.

[DONE] ~ Transfer all BTC funds from web wallets, windows bitcoin software wallets and app wallets to Bittrex
[PENDING] ~ HODL All altcoins. It will back to its previous positions later.
[PENDING] ~ Wait for August 1 to get a free $BCC along with my $BTC
[PENDING] ~ Dump the $BCC, and buy more Bitcoin
[PENDING] ~ Take a vacation, relax, have sexy time. Wait for BTC to regain its previous glory.

Why do you want to dump all BCC?
You can never tell what future will bring you, i think right solution would be - hold both.
I am not sure why do you want to hold all altcoins and sell all BCC, it's kind contradiction imo.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 29, 2017, 05:23:51 AM
Ok just sharing my plans for the August 1. Since Bittrex will support $BCC heres what I am planning to do.

[DONE] ~ Transfer all BTC funds from web wallets, windows bitcoin software wallets and app wallets to Bittrex
[PENDING] ~ Take a vacation, relax, have sexy time. Wait for BTC to regain its previous glory

That's what most people think

I refer to the dumping part of the whole plan. That's likely the way many people are actually going to act. But shouldn't we at least try to think out of the box here? If most people are thinking along the same lines, maybe, there is something wrong with that? Could it in fact be a sort of a cleverly laid trap? What if the whole shebang is about making regular Bitcoin bleed out? In this way, it may turn out that the best policy would be to sell any bitcoins (instead of buying more)? It looks and feels like losing a good opportunity to earn profits but what if both Bitcoins combined will then cost less than regular Bitcoin costs now?
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
July 29, 2017, 04:47:15 AM
The truth is I am still confusing about that August 1. On one side I think to withdraw all bitcoin in my wallet and in any other wallet I have because I read some that it in August 1 it may affect all the wallet. Then some said maybe the price rises more so I may have regret if I withdraw it all. But what if that news is wrong ? What if my btc disappear or bitcoin price reach its lowest price ? So my decision is not final for that August 1st.

hello jomarrah. I see myself on you. Up to now few days before August 1, I am still undecided to what I am going to do about that very trending date. I have read so many predictions about that day, some says the bitcoin price will go down, some says it will increase, some thinks bitcoin will disappear, and now you said “in August 1 it may affect all the wallet” I do not know what am I going to believe so I cannot decide. Well, I have no money on my wallet since I just started joining campaign then I have no amount to withdraw. I may just monitor that day when it comes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 01:41:31 AM

[PENDING] ~ Take a vacation, relax, have sexy time. Wait for BTC to regain its previous glory.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 28, 2017, 07:19:31 PM
Uncertainty about 1st August. But I will keep both, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, the best solution is to let a few days pass and see the market reaction.
Without a doubt the price of bitcoin will rise after August and with the recent recovery of price after a huge slump says that the investors are willing to purchase the coins whenever possible and it is a really good sign and can clearly say that the price will rise pretty soon.
I just believe that bitcoin this coming august we will see a large pump of the price so in my own plan just waiting for the august 1 to be done and watching the news and watching the movement of the price and active here in forum because some of the news and sign is here in forum.
This is i think much better to do right now. .
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
July 28, 2017, 07:15:47 PM
Uncertainty about 1st August. But I will keep both, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, the best solution is to let a few days pass and see the market reaction.
Without a doubt the price of bitcoin will rise after August and with the recent recovery of price after a huge slump says that the investors are willing to purchase the coins whenever possible and it is a really good sign and can clearly say that the price will rise pretty soon.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
July 28, 2017, 07:10:46 PM

Different from me, take advantage of the situation in the market to make a profit, but try not to make transactions until the 1st of August, the evidence until now bitcoin prices continue to rise after a few days yesterday had experienced a sharp decline it is the effect of panic bitcoin users, This is often the case, so we stay calm and grab every moment that there is experience
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
July 28, 2017, 06:38:47 PM
I have personally changed most bitcoin into fiat, I am not so panicked and this is just for precaution, there is an announcement on the stock exchange that bitcoin we have will get bcc bonus with the same nominal, I do not understand what is meant by this announcement, obviously i will sell the bcc as soon as possible.

Didn't you panic?  You panicked. You lost a good opportunity to make a good profit. I think Selling for precaution means panic selling. When you sell to not lose more money, It is panic selling. This is what you did.

And what will happen is clear. If you have 1 Bitcoin, You will receive 1 Bitcoin Cash. Just this.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
July 28, 2017, 06:08:17 PM
I have personally changed most bitcoin into fiat, I am not so panicked and this is just for precaution, there is an announcement on the stock exchange that bitcoin we have will get bcc bonus with the same nominal, I do not understand what is meant by this announcement, obviously i will sell the bcc as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: