Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Political Views - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 03:13:08 PM
Ever heard about the Venus project? Cool
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
How has your political views changed during your lifetime?
Politics is a tool of power management to build an advanced, prosperous and orderly society. Therefore, politics should be positioned as a tool to achieve the goals of the ideal society. But the goal is sometimes never achieved because of personal interests and groups of politicians. And in fact I do not really like politics so my political views do not change , politics is just to gain power from politicians .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

I was born in a family with left view. In my teenage years I was also close with left view because of expressions of them and I read many articles and books to know left view deeper. Then when I finished college, left view had been more essential for me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
I live and work in Vietnam. Being a Vietnamese citizen. So my political views are absolutely loyal to the Party and State. Compliance with laws and policies of the Party and the State.

You are so lucky not to be a Nothern Korea citizen. In that case you was the same full complied Party and State citizen but had no internet to share this happiness with others.
Activity: 79
February 07, 2018, 02:14:36 PM
Some days ago i used to think that politics are not so important and the politicians are really useless. But now day by day, I'm understanding the importance of politics and also politician. For running a nation in a good condition, politics is a must.
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
February 07, 2018, 02:09:02 PM
I think social democrat .but it's not exactly.
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
conservator

yeah, lets be conservative about technology too   Tongue Tongue Tongue
February 07, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
That's a nice post thought, I didn't think that many left wingers like me liked BTC
February 07, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
I used to didn't care for many years growing up, and I didn't even know because of media, I was center-right
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
When I was younger I used to be heavily involved in politics and had that tribal instinct of getting "my guys" into office thinking it would make a difference. Now that I'm older and see that the two parties (U.S.) are both puppets to the same master, I really don't care. My political worldview comes down to leave me alone and I will leave you alone, I'm sick of people using the government to enforce their own personal viewpoint and sense of morality onto everyone else.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 01:31:41 PM
As a politics student i started out as a leftist being influenced a lot by my professors. Over time i came to understand that a country needs a certain balance and periods when it is being ruled by a left wing party and periods governed by the right wing. It is always dangerous to slide to far in any direction. Take the US for example, years and years of right wing governance led to working poor, no healthcare etc. But if you look to some of the countries with the highest living standard (austria, sweden, norway etc.), they all had long periods of social democratic rule. But in my opinion they all need a right wing party right now to balance things.
February 07, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
Left wing, hoping and helping to advance technology so that we all don't have to work anymore  Grin Grin Grin

so we can start the revolution  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
February 07, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
Used to don't care about politics and related things, but when I stayed 1 year off my country I had the opportunity to see different views of the world. When I came back I started to perceive what the State really are (quite easy to notice in my country), so I became a Classical Liberal and after it a Libertarian (ancap).
February 07, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
Left wing, hoping and helping to advance technology so that we all don't have to work anymore  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 07, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Well as we grow old, we get a few realizations that may change the way we see things, politics included. Preciously i didn't care about all old politicians bickering all day pretty much not accomplishing anything. Now that i'm.paying taxes, it seems that there's that feeling of annoyance at how such useless greedy mf's get to run our country. The older you get the more aware you become.
Activity: 111
February 07, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
I try not to get into politics at all. It is too dirty and unjust world. Embarrassed
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
February 07, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
Politics is chaotic, I do not really think about it. Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
I live and work in Vietnam. Being a Vietnamese citizen. So my political views are absolutely loyal to the Party and State. Compliance with laws and policies of the Party and the State.
Activity: 112
February 07, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
I became more aware how politics is affecting us people. I was never really interested in politics until I saw
so many people leaving my country. Generally I think that people should not be put their nose to much in politics.
There more twits in politics then in Game of Thrones. If you have really something against the current politics the there
should be more protests.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 11:00:38 AM
I don't realize about my political views. Political views is such as a tool to reach and achieve the goal, whether personal goals or community goals. Everyone has different goals or even same goals, however they have their own ways to get it.
Pages:
Jump to: