Pages:
Author

Topic: Your prediction (BTC and alts) - page 3. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:10:22 PM
I saw a guy earlier saying it will dump all way down to 1000, even 1$.  Cheesy

I truly dont believe it will go below 5k, as its still being used a digital currency many many places and is the #1 currency that is used for trading all the other alts.

Another factor compared to BTC would be all the fresh and more superior coins showing up.  BTC is slow and has high transaction fees.  (We dont want that)

For alts. I see this as a good oppertunity to clean up in all this shitcoin mess. And at the same time get in on a good low for some promising alts (long-hodl)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
My crystal ball is working and a week ago I was warning people here to put a stop loss on
BTC at $10,000 and got lots of abuse for it.

Below $8,000 looks quite possible today but longer term unless we get cast iron guarantees
that miners will not be allowed to hold us to ransom with fees then no one is going to trust
the BTC development team and people that leave won't be coining back.

1. ETH
2. Ripple
3. BTC 

within six months

I do think you have a good point, as much as I don't agree with the centralized Ripple  Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 17, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
My crystal ball is working and a week ago I was warning people here to put a stop loss on
BTC at $10,000 and got lots of abuse for it.

Below $8,000 looks quite possible today but longer term unless we get cast iron guarantees
that miners will not be allowed to hold us to ransom with fees then no one is going to trust
the BTC development team and people that leave won't be coining back.

1. ETH
2. Ripple
3. BTC 

within six months
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
What are your predictions on BTC and alts the start of the year?

I think, looking back at the historical charts of BTC, that it will drop to max $8.500 until the 20th/21st of January.

Then it will rise again, hover between $12.000 and $16.000 for the first half of the year. Then, around Juli (or even before) the big climb will begin, to $20.000 and then to the end of the year I predict an amount of above $43.000.

For alts, it totally depends on what you're holding. I think a lot of coins will fall, coming out for what they truly are, lousy money grab projects, or becoming what they really will be: mega projects forming the future of the blockchain, and with it, the future of mankind. Think in the size of companies like Google, Amazon, Alibaba. Invest well here (where your mind and heart lies) and you could become part of that future, and become filthy rich  Grin

Also I have very high hopes for Ethereum. This will be their year and I think, year's end it will see a price of over $8.000  

This is all coming straight out of my crystal ball, I have no clue if it will be and there are predictions of BTC plummeting to less than $1.800 too.

What are your thoughts on this, where does your crystal ball lead you??
Pages:
Jump to: