Pages:
Author

Topic: Your reaction to recent pump and then dump - page 7. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Everyone waited BTC pump or slowly rising. But it was surprise for me that all altcoins were dumped after it. This is really strange - BTC goes up, alts are down. BTC goes down, alts go down. I think this market is very manipulated. You lost only 43 dollars and this is nor very big problem i think. As for me a lost a lot - i woke up and saw that horrible situation. So now i am just waiting for breakeven. Do not want to sell in loss. I think this is the last action before altcoins bull market. MM can not be so cruel Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I take these fluctuations naturally. I never expect the price to go up continuously. It can certain come down too. Both are natural. So, I am hopeful the price will go up and recover the lost amount and more.
Activity: 154
Well my strategy is that i buy when the price dips and when it is high again, I will sell off and wait for another set of dips to buy again, crypto market will always go up and down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I think this is one of the worst things in the cryptocurrency industry that contributes a lot to the high volatility in the market here.This or vents people from seeing the true value of the product behind the coin.This is only perpetrated by greedy fellows here.We need to stop pump and dump to be able to truly attract people in here.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?

In my opinion and I agree with some comments in this post, there is no pump or something relative and what exists is simply a follow up on the prices of the pioneer currency in this case we are talking about Bitcoin. So losing in the downfall or high is a natural thing of the market and essential for market survival, nobody always wins and does not we can class a high as a pump.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
Surely when the coin that we have a pump we certainly happy. but the pump was only a short duration, sometimes only those clock coin can be a dump. we must know when the time is right if we want to sell the coins we have. by looking at the graph of coin development we have
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Pump and dump? You are pretty new in here and that is why you do not understand it. better to avoid buying now, and buy later. This is not a crash, neither a dump. Just a little market reaction.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
I think the Sharp Pump that occurred some days back was being influenced by some big investors. It was so obvious that the pump cannot last for a longer period but I believe in some months time, the market will experience some stability.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?

Calm down man. Its just 12 hours and you are so much depressed. This is what called as FOMO investor and you are being one dude. If you are so much scared about the current situation then why you even invested in the ETH in first place. Its not the way it works dude, you have to know the risks before investing into the crypto. The pump and dump is the nature of crypto and its because of decentralised nature of the crypto currencies. So just check twice and either hold it tight or loose the money. Thats the only option you have got.  Wink
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is growing steadily. Now it takes time for investors to believe in cryptocurrency and start investing more money.

By 2020, cryptocurrency will become the most popular asset!
Activity: 210
The price of bitcoin has increased, but it may fall in the near future! I recommend being careful with altcoins now!
Activity: 127
Over the past few months, the market has seen similar developments several times. This is normal, you need to take advantage of the moment when prices are at a minimum level. The main thing is not to worry about the lost money, in the long term, the prices of cryptocurrencies will grow several times and you will remain in the win.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
It would be better to have such price splashes than monotonous finding of bitcoin on the price day. Such bursts remind us that bitcoin is capable of good price jerks and that the time will come and it will grow well in price. For now, we just need to wait for such good days to come.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5

On a strict and honest manner
You got what every green candles chaser deserves (loss)
Never buy a coin because of a sudden rise a price

Buy a coin with purpose to hodl, trade, invest and make profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Despite the bullish sentiment on the ETH coin recently, the main trend remains downward. Technical prerequisites for further growth are as follows:
1. Fixing EMA 200 and EMA50 on the daily timeframe
2. Reduced pressure from sellers, which can be traced with MACD.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Well I have to admit it was a bit disappointing and underwhelming to see such a significant dip/consolidation as I am mostly in alts, but BTC held up splendidly which is the most important thing to be frank.
Activity: 21
Yeah this doesn't look like it's bad news just yet. I too may have jumped on a bit too early, but I'm still holding on. The thing about these types of movements is they are never what you think until they happen when you're least prepared... haha! No one can predict the next movement, but we can certainly position ourselves for it, and not jump ship if it wasn't the one we were expecting. There's no reason for these coins to be going anywhere but up in the long run, and it seems to me that the time for short term speculative profits is over. Now it's more about riding the slow but steady wave up.
Activity: 126
There is no assurance that right after a pump there will be no dump. This price up and down is a common phenomenon in crypto market. Beside, I think you missed the right time of buying Ethereum and you bought it when the price recovered much. Still there is nothing to be so hopeless and hopefully the price will recover soon and reach much higher.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Mostly I am not doing anything except checking the charts to see the movements that are being made. I already knew that the way the prices went up it could only mean one thing, which was a pump and dump. I sold some coins at the point when I could if I caught the prices at a good place while the others I just let sit in the wallets, it is not worth the risk.
Activity: 140
There are 2 ways that I use in a condition like you experience. sell and buy back or hold until the price recovers. I always use that way and analyze it before buying crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: