Pages:
Author

Topic: Your recent altcoin investment and why? - page 10. (Read 1250 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Guys, let us know your choices. Name the currencies you bought recently. Let me know that who is getting profit these days  Wink
My recent investment was on LUNA, this is just my experimental investment worth of $50 and I know its too risky to buy this coin as of the moment but I know and I understand that risk, I can afford to lose that money but I can't afford to miss the opportunity if ever LUNA goes to the moon again. I know its too impossible, but that's fine because I'm willing to wait.  Grin

We're on the same page. I bought it worth $100 and hoped that there would be a massive uptrend later or tomorrow after the end of the snapshot. The best thing to do now is to wait for the market and for sure that more people will buy into LUNA and UST for the post-attack snapshot rewards. And, the good thing is that we have invested what we afford to lose since more than $100 is too risky, and we just need to make a stop-loss of 10% of the current price of LUNA.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Guys, let us know your choices. Name the currencies you bought recently. Let me know that who is getting profit these days  Wink
My recent investment was on LUNA, this is just my experimental investment worth of $50 and I know its too risky to buy this coin as of the moment but I know and I understand that risk, I can afford to lose that money but I can't afford to miss the opportunity if ever LUNA goes to the moon again. I know its too impossible, but that's fine because I'm willing to wait.  Grin
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
There is no profit for today, I prefer to keep it for the long term, up to a year more at least it will really show results. I put money in bitcoin and ethereum which I think is pretty good because in the past it was strong enough to take on market extremes. I know those two coins are quite expensive, but I try to buy them gradually, collecting them slowly until waiting for the bull run market to arrive.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
I have invested in a bad situation. Many of the coins and tokens that I have purchased so far have not made a profit. But I am someone who believes in long term investing. So far I have purchased CRO, Cardano, Matic, Solana, Sandbox and Mana. I am believe in the crypto assets I have purchased and I advise you to invest in the long term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
During this bearish season I am quite confuse to pick some suitable altcoins for investment beside this I don't recommend anyone to invest in this kind of sensitive market conditions nevertheless I bought some SHIB and SHINJA tokens couple of days ago by keeping its further development things in my mind according to my estimate SHIB has good potentials in good market conditions hopefully this recent investment might be beneficial for me in future.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1267
Lightning network is good with small amount of BTC
You can buy bitcoin if you are not planning to sell now, the price will still later increase, it can take months or few years before the price will increase significantly.

If you wan more ROI, you can try altcoin, but also altcoins are most risky and the can fail just like luna and TerraUSD.

Better not to buy altcoins for now because a small drop in bitcoin price would be a huge blow for altcoins. I mean altcoins will fall massively if bear market continues.

But if you want to invest in altcoin, these are few good ones:

• shiba inu
  • doge
  • neo
  • Solana
  • dot
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I'm waiting if someone tried LUNA this time since they announced they are forking and will take a snapshot this week. Anyone is taking this shot?
Or layer 1chain projects which I think we are seeing that they do still have a good price up to today despite the crash of more than 50% since the ATH.

The one that I bought recently was MATIC and maybe consider SHIB this time because they've had a lot of things going on.  Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: