Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Rocket.run Experiences... - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
March 27, 2019, 02:34:55 AM
I'm having a lot for fun playing their game special aqua. I'm hooked up with this game. I think that the 2 more games will likely be as good as aqua, well I just hope that they can add it in the following weeks.
Yeah, that's a great new gambling site so far where you can play easily and its really fun to win some profit. Though its quiet risky to play the Rocket but so far my losses is not that high and I'm still earn some profit. Its addicting honestly, so try not to play everyday or else you will become addict on this one. Le'ts wait for more improvements with the games in the coming weeks. Grin
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 27, 2019, 02:30:29 AM
I just tried to play using their faucet and I must agree that it is an addictive game. As far as I know this is not the first time we have seen this kind of game, however, with the graphics and the sound, it's too enticing not to play. But as I have said, just try using their faucets and enjoy it, but that's it. I'm already busy playing online dice and playing traditional land based games. I can't handle that much load already and of course the capital to play.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 27, 2019, 02:29:10 AM
Recently Rocket.run has launched its platform, and in just a short time it certainly hit a thousands of users playing their games.A turn of events has  been made like having it a lowest mininum fee for every withdrawal and more likely to come.

As for myself, I've only been playing AQUA  ever since for it has a sure winning even if its just bit by bits. Though I also tried Rocket but it only leads me loosing all my coins. So I just play that game whenever I have so much coins to spend. Whenever I run out I play back to AQUA Cheesy

Don't have any biggest winnings yet, for I've been playing like martingale so I end up losing it all Tongue

This game is certainly killing my time now, I even forgot betting on the other platforms such as DICE games and POKER.
Its good to know your experience about this new gambling site, well there's still a risk for having fun on any gambling site. Just try to control yourself or else you will lose yourself for good. I'm just curious about how it works so i will try to make an account on this one and I hope that fees is not that high.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 27, 2019, 02:26:52 AM
Gambling is addicting, don't play too much  Wink
Great advice! Actually that's true on any game you can be addicted if you play that much, maybe gamblers just want to try this new gambling such and its good to know that they are actually having fun. Though I've never try to play on this one but since you make this topic maybe I have to try this site also so I can have more fun.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 27, 2019, 02:20:03 AM
I played both rocket run and aqua and enjoyed both of the game. It was somewhat different from our usual gamble sites. I didn't deposit any amount till now though. I had played from the balance of faucet and was able to make a little, not enough to make a withdraw.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
March 27, 2019, 02:12:42 AM
I tried it using the free faucet funds, and I enjoyed the graphics and the sound, and it's just enjoyment. It's scary to bet a large amount, but you will never know when it will go higher than what you expect. The highest multiplier I got is like x11, which is high already for me. Imagine if you bet an amount of 0.01 BTC, it would be 0.1 BTC already. :O

Gambling is addicting, don't play too much  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 27, 2019, 01:59:39 AM
I havent played at rocket.run for real, just played a few bet with the sign up bonus. What I do not like is about the betting speed as it is too slow to wait for the rocket animation. The game is also a bit slow to load, probably because of the complicated animation and UI. Lack of feature on the autobetting system, basically autobetting system provides users a faster bet with some other features but Rocket.run does not provide it yet.
No hatred, just saying my honest opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 27, 2019, 01:50:43 AM
I'm having a lot for fun playing their game special aqua. I'm hooked up with this game. I think that the 2 more games will likely be as good as aqua, well I just hope that they can add it in the following weeks.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 27, 2019, 01:41:15 AM
Been playing and enjoying the Rocket game. I haven't tried Aqua yet, but Rocket is sooo addicted specially when you see it going as far as it can and making you win big with big multipliers.

I just started to bet 1.01x and  then increase it if I feel very lucky that time. I witnessed it goes to x1000.  Grin. And that adrenaline rush, wow, a gamblers dream, Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
March 27, 2019, 12:58:28 AM
Recently Rocket.run has launched its platform, and in just a short time it certainly hit a thousands of users playing their games.A turn of events has  been made like having it a lowest mininum fee for every withdrawal and more likely to come.

As for myself, I've only been playing AQUA  ever since for it has a sure winning even if its just bit by bits. Though I also tried Rocket but it only leads me loosing all my coins. So I just play that game whenever I have so much coins to spend. Whenever I run out I play back to AQUA Cheesy

Don't have any biggest winnings yet, for I've been playing like martingale so I end up losing it all Tongue

This game is certainly killing my time now, I even forgot betting on the other platforms such as DICE games and POKER.
Pages:
Jump to: