Pages:
Author

Topic: Your successes over the past 5 years - page 6. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 525
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
January 25, 2023, 11:55:10 AM
Your successes over the past five years: How well have you managed to increase the balance on your account during this time? Or have you lost everything? Tell me your story.

It's not just cryptocurrency that unites us all. We all became different after we learned about her, and went deeper into her knowledge. And now, even if someone is not very lucky to increase their deposit, then you probably have accumulated experience, and you can share it.

I have less crypto holdings now compared on my portfolio last 5 years because I take profit last year and invest most of money on stocks then leave few on crypto to secure my profit. I really believe that crypto will dump when it reach the ATH that makes me secure profit on less volatile asset and safe from cypto volatility or stablecoin failure. Right now I’m slowly building my portfolio again by doing DCA using my salary and part of my stock investment but I’m not planning to all in again on crypto since I decided that stock market will be more safer for my main investment.

I accumulated most of my crypto during pandemic when the price drops due to covid panic. I’m planning to do the same timing when recession hits hard the global economy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
January 25, 2023, 11:50:22 AM
How well have you managed to increase the balance on your account during this time? Or have you lost everything?

Gained so much more compared to if I just held BTC. How? I traded shitcoins. No — not by reading charts all day, but by trading narratives and buying platform tokens that seems to be getting a lot of usage and revenue/fees. My "trades" range from a few days to almost a year.

^I wouldn't recommend doing this to anyone, though. As chances of picking shitcoins that will perform really badly is quite high if you don't know what you're doing.

An impressive strategy, without drawing lines on the price chart. This requires perseverance and understanding of the project economies! Thank you for the advice, good luck in your further choices of projects for investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 588
January 24, 2023, 12:36:28 PM
Your successes over the past five years: How well have you managed to increase the balance on your account during this time? Or have you lost everything? Tell me your story.
I have gained a lot and lost a lot in the last five years.  I bought a flat with the money I earned from crypto in various ways.  I fulfilled all my desires.  Bought a car, etc. These are my happy stories.  But I lost millions of dollars in the same way trading wrongly and trading futures that I could have spent the rest of my life comfortably. Now my condition is very bad.  Apart from my office work, I earn some extra money from signature campaigns and manage my family with this
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
January 24, 2023, 12:30:26 PM
How well have you managed to increase the balance on your account during this time? Or have you lost everything?

Gained so much more compared to if I just held BTC. How? I traded shitcoins. No — not by reading charts all day, but by trading narratives and buying platform tokens that seems to be getting a lot of usage and revenue/fees. My "trades" range from a few days to almost a year.

^I wouldn't recommend doing this to anyone, though. As chances of picking shitcoins that will perform really badly is quite high if you don't know what you're doing.
Arts & Crypto
January 24, 2023, 12:13:43 PM

It's not just cryptocurrency that unites us all. We all became different after we learned about her, and went deeper into her knowledge. And now, even if someone is not very lucky to increase their deposit, then you probably have accumulated experience, and you can share it.

Over the last five (5) years, I have participated in various signature campaigns and I have at least accumulated a good amount of BTCs throughout my journey. However, there was a time where I also got scammed when I invested in a ponzi-scheme last 2018. From there, I have learned various fundamentals and skills necessary for me to venture in this journey.

Fortunately, also, majority of my BTCs were allocated towards funding my own education. I used my BTCs to purchase school materials, books, and other educational stuff when I was still in college. Currently, I am earning most of my BTCs (still from campaign signatures) in order to at least have some security for the future.

I think everyone was wrong, the main thing is that this mistake does not discourage the desire to continue to believe in yourself. I liked your decision to buy books and other things. This reveals you as an independent person.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
January 24, 2023, 11:48:46 AM

Over the last five (5) years, I have participated in various signature campaigns and I have at least accumulated a good amount of BTCs throughout my journey. However, there was a time where I also got scammed when I invested in a ponzi-scheme last 2018. From there, I have learned various fundamentals and skills necessary for me to venture in this journey.

Fortunately, also, majority of my BTCs were allocated towards funding my own education. I used my BTCs to purchase school materials, books, and other educational stuff when I was still in college. Currently, I am earning most of my BTCs (still from campaign signatures) in order to at least have some security for the future.
Arts & Crypto
January 24, 2023, 11:16:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: