Pages:
Author

Topic: Your Tactic For The Upcoming Btc Crash - page 7. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 17, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
My plan to hold during BTC price dip. I will buy more BTC if I have extra cash. The altcoin follow BTC, so most likely altcoin price will fall if BTC price fall.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
We have been waiting a long time for this, everyone is curious to what exactly is going to happen. How much are we going down, where will we find support. What will be the outcome of this.

My 2 questions to you guys is:
- Do you have any tactic going into the crash, we might get one once the future trading starts.

For example: Going into 1 or 2 altcoins that might be good hedges against the BTC.

Last question:
- What will happen to alts?

For example: When BTC was skyrocketing towards $19k most alts were red, what do you think will happen to alts if the opposite happens? Will we see some green or red only?
My only plan is to hold and invest. I am awared that the market value is naturally volatile. Dumps are just temporary and there's no need to worry whenever the market price is falling. I don't know such things as altcoin that can be good hedges against Bitcoin because all cryptos are dependent with the demand and that's equality.  As we can see, while the price of Bitcoin is falling, same thing happens with most of the alts.
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
March 17, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
We have been waiting a long time for this, everyone is curious to what exactly is going to happen. How much are we going down, where will we find support. What will be the outcome of this.

My 2 questions to you guys is:
- Do you have any tactic going into the crash, we might get one once the future trading starts.

For example: Going into 1 or 2 altcoins that might be good hedges against the BTC.

Last question:
- What will happen to alts?

For example: When BTC was skyrocketing towards $19k most alts were red, what do you think will happen to alts if the opposite happens? Will we see some green or red only?
Pages:
Jump to: