Pages:
Author

Topic: Your take on buying an expensive phone like iPhone 15 - page 3. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This would have been a very good topic which would have been narrow it to bitcoin related topic which Brainboss did in the beginners and help Board. This na di thing dem dey tok about. Now if pesen submit thread thread for off topic people go say why? Let me tell guys one thing. There is no topic you want to create dat u no fit narrow it to Bitcoin related matter. And that is were brain work come in. Always think the how to construct topics to bitcoin, Economics and politics which also related to bitcoin. Dis topic like did ehn na very good topic for bitcoin and Merit for sama your head. Like 'Why can't you use the #500k for investment instead of using it for iPhone 15"?. Is it to belong or guy? And if anyone like to buy such phone, e no supposed be your wahala, because na di person money. He has to enjoy his money. Normally life e no supposed hard for the youths.

That is don't rush to create thread but be patient to think and read more. Though it is not compulsory that we must create only bitcoin topics, we are to create threads on politics, Economics, breaking news and etc. And let me tell you again, as a newbie you dey find merit and u have to create threads that will attract merits and not dis type.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Apart from some few people that buy expensive phones just to feel among others, most persons you see with expensive iPhones use them mainly for business purposes.

Most content creators don't even bother to get a special camera for their video recording because their phones can perform even more functions than the camera.

Plus you know that buying an iPhone is an asset you can decide to sell out whenever you need urgent cash for something.

If your money is enough to get one, I don't think it's a bad thing.
Activity: 155
Merit: 79
So my take on having an expensive gadget like a phone!!
Why would anyone buy an iPhone 15 or any good phone, costing above 500k, solely to fit in or want to make everyone feel they are rich? The only time I could agree to buy such an expensive phone is when I want to use it for business or to create content that will give me money because of its high camera quality. Otherwise, I can't buy such costly phones. Some people buy these phones due to peer pressure because their other friends have them and they want to too. I would suggest that, if you do get one, utilize it to create content for social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram until you gather a significant audience and become eligible to earn from it.

I understand that some people enjoy luxurious items, which is perfectly fine if they can afford them with their hard-earned money. My concern is why some people go to great lengths to get these expensive phones solely for the sake of fitting in.
Pages:
Jump to: