Pages:
Author

Topic: Your thoughts on Altcoin bullrun - page 5. (Read 408 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
March 29, 2021, 04:16:46 PM
I think that this is not the end and the rise in prices will continue until the end of this year.
Although many experts say that the S&P 500 is highly overvalued, and it will go down.
Bitcoin has been very strongly correlated with this index lately, so the price of Bitcoin will depend on this index.
And other cryptocurrencies will follow the rise or fall of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
March 29, 2021, 03:23:06 PM
The last 5 months have been an uphill ride for most of us wherein we have gained so much in altcoins especially those coins which were literally dead or simply considered as shit coins like HOT(Holo), Pundi but they have given massive profit with unexpected pump wherein XRP, XLM who were front runners at the beginning of bullrun are at standby mode compared to their previous bullrun during 2017. What's your though on this?
yes, this year has been a very good year for investing in cryptocurrency, because we have seen a lot of new ATH price and of course the bullrun this year is very good (the correction was very small), so it makes us get a lot of profit from investing in cryptocurrency at this time, therefore I hope this bullrun will not stop and continue to give us profit.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 29, 2021, 03:07:56 PM
The last 5 months have been an uphill ride for most of us wherein we have gained so much in altcoins especially those coins which were literally dead or simply considered as shit coins like HOT(Holo), Pundi but they have given massive profit with unexpected pump wherein XRP, XLM who were front runners at the beginning of bullrun are at standby mode compared to their previous bullrun during 2017. What's your though on this?
Pages:
Jump to: