Pages:
Author

Topic: Your thoughts on Crypto Currency? - page 2. (Read 306 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 6
August 07, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
I don't know about the others countries.I am from INDIA and my country is very negative towards the cryptocurrency.The future of cryptosystem is very bad in my country.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
August 07, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
If you mean by "cryptocurrency": pay through blockchain, without bank or P2P transactions. I expect this technology to dominate the future.
Perhaps in the future lose one of its most essential features *decentralization*, but it is an excellent way to conduct transactions between countries "low fees."
As for cryptos in its current form, most of these currencies will disappear over time "we have more than 1700 coins".
Staying may be for the top 10 currencies, or new currencies that develop a qualitative evolution "as Ether did before."
Of the price, the use of technology will lead to higher rates, although I expect the future to be stablecoins "run by governments."
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:00:27 AM
Crypto price will rise.

Or at least its what we wanted.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
August 07, 2018, 08:57:49 AM
What is the future of crypto currency from Now?

Love to hear your Opinions friends

There is so much good news, now the market is starting to look undervalued for the first time in 1 year or so.
We have BAKKT launching which will be huge along with many other crypto custody services, there is only 1 direction to go from 5-6k BTC and that is up Smiley

Peace
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
Cryptocurrency is very complicated and one needs to learn as much as he can and understand it better before buying bitcoins or altcoins. So far there are a couple of countries who are already into it but I see a bright future about cryptocurrency. In perhaps 3-5 years, more countries will get into it. It is unpredictable, but it will happen.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
August 07, 2018, 08:10:38 AM
there's no guarantees that bitcoin is 'the future', but blockchain is a new type of technology that already is and will continue to be, adopted in many different fields.
bitcoin itself is also the most decentralized coin which is the only real importance when it comes to some type of 'currency' in my opinion.
all new projects, all those "new fast altcoins" = a few people hold vast amounts of it, if it's a mining coin, someone saw it early and mined when it was low difficulty.
it's never really going to be viable with such a currency since someone is in control of the market in a sense, I believe atleast.
so I think bitcoin is pretty steady, beyond that it's better to look for new and unique utility tokens rather than like, "nano"..!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
One word, unpredictable.

We don't hold the future of cryptocurrency but my opinion on this is there's something big that will happen few years from now. This is just base on what I feel.
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 07:51:57 AM
The field of virtual currency is growing in the world, it is flourishing day by day, every hour. Therefore, it is easy to predict wrong and also difficult to make accurate predictions. So I will try to zone around 20 years to see the development of Bitcoin, Blockchain technology, alternative digital cores and decentralized distribution systems. Surely Bitcoin can replace the gold.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 05:54:01 AM
Not all cryptocurrencies can be decided by bitcoin voting. BTC has always been the coin I think is the most valuable investment, but the altcoin is not because most altcoins have no use value!
Activity: 6
August 07, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

Love to hear your Opinions friends
Pages:
Jump to: