Pages:
Author

Topic: Your tokens trading 0.2x in exchange. - page 2. (Read 357 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 07, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
I would probably hold, because selling under the ICO price is a bad idea. You tell about good news, that don't have any impact at the price, but personally I wouldn't care about it much. You never know what can cause a hype around a project - some partership or nice words about the project said by some highly-respected guy.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 07, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
I think at such a price should not sell it will be just illogical and very costly, I think it's better to wait a long time or a gentleman or a missing one!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
If you think that the project can have long-term potential just keep it... Soon or later the price will catch with the real market value of the project
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 01:59:36 PM
Oh this kind of trend seems to be a treeeend lol.

I remember coinlancer Sad it pumped till 2x of its price then look at where it is now. its 10% of the ICO price and is a big disappointment.

I've got big losses from those tho. Mainly, time because I thought they'd be airdropping big time. LOL What a mistake.

Anyways its a good project. We just have bad market ATM.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
keep them! if you sell them now, it does not guarantee that your next purchase das you 5 times more money!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 07, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
If you got that tokens from bounty then better to sell them for the decent price but if someone invested during the ICO then he should keep patience if we selling means we are going to lose our capital.
IMO If tokens are from the bounty, it's even better to hold them, because you didn't invest any money.
Don't be too greedy because most of the tokens will never reach the ICO price after listed on exchange and many were fade away too so make some money and you can convert those coins into an growing altcoins like litecoin in the long term the risk will be less if we invest on the potential coins.

I agree with this, most coins dump on the initial listing after ICO and it takes them very long time to reach new ATH or even never reach it. But in the scenario we are talking, the coin is already at 0.2 ICO price, so the chance to sell it high is gone. Would you sell your bounty on this kind of dip or rather hold with hope to recover?
Activity: 161
June 07, 2018, 11:22:06 AM
Thank you guys for your valuable suggestions.  Its wise to give some time learning about the ICO you are getting in.  I see may tokens less than 0.2x in icodrops within few weeks after exchange listing.  Don't dump your token so hard and it seems impossible to rise back again specially bounty hunters and those got tokens through pools with great discount and presale buys with great discount.  It kind of kill the belief and possibilities to rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
June 07, 2018, 06:22:13 AM
If you got that tokens from bounty then better to sell them for the decent price but if someone invested during the ICO then he should keep patience if we selling means we are going to lose our capital.
IMO If tokens are from the bounty, it's even better to hold them, because you didn't invest any money.
Don't be too greedy because most of the tokens will never reach the ICO price after listed on exchange and many were fade away too so make some money and you can convert those coins into an growing altcoins like litecoin in the long term the risk will be less if we invest on the potential coins.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
While it depends on the ICO and the coin, I think if you really believe in it after the ICO, you should probably hold it.

But if it's from a bounty or just a one-time-thing probably better off selling.
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

if you believe in ico project ,, try to hold for long term, follow keep the news, but if you have doubts, better sell it, while ico condition is not good for now, not like last year
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 05:42:24 AM
Even as a bounty hunter, it is not good for you to dump the tokens that you worked for, by spending your precious time and effort in ensuring the success of the project. Most times, i prefer to sell at the price that every investor that invested his money would want to sell. I think it is high time we realized that we need to always be patient.
Activity: 280
June 07, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
Hi. You were excited about the project and get into ICO, but once token released and listed on exchange, it pumped and dumped and stabilized the price at around 0.20x from ICO price for a long time, which even with some slight good news, i.e, beta release, did not do much impact in price.  What would be your next step?  HODL it in anticipation of some great news or sell it?

This is a common scenario when participating in ICOs. But if you truly believe in the project and the team's capability to deliver. Then it shouldn't worry you in the long term. But if you're looking for a quick flip. then i suggest participate on the hype icos
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 07, 2018, 05:39:37 AM
Hi. You were excited about the project and get into ICO, but once token released and listed on exchange, it pumped and dumped and stabilized the price at around 0.20x from ICO price for a long time, which even with some slight good news, i.e, beta release, did not do much impact in price.  What would be your next step?  HODL it in anticipation of some great news or sell it?

Exactly. No one is investing money in ICO projects and accepts lower pennies than when buying ICO. There are a lot of pennies after the listed are all down. But in the future, the price will increase. I'm very sure about that
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
For tokens, never sell below ico price. If the tokens pumped and dumped it means ot has the pltential to pump. There are a lot of reasons for a dump. Sometimes the market is just low and is still having a hard time to recover, sometimes the marketing of the coin is not that good. Balance it out before you decide to sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
June 07, 2018, 05:29:40 AM
Hi. You were excited about the project and get into ICO, but once token released and listed on exchange, it pumped and dumped and stabilized the price at around 0.20x from ICO price for a long time, which even with some slight good news, i.e, beta release, did not do much impact in price.  What would be your next step?  HODL it in anticipation of some great news or sell it?

I advice you to just hold your token until the bitcoin price go up again.
the price your token going down because of the crash of the market. better wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
June 07, 2018, 05:27:28 AM
In such a situation, I would prefer to sell these tokens. But this is not a unique situation, now the vast majority of tokens are traded much lower than the price of placement on the exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
June 07, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
HODL it in anticipation of some great news or sell it?
If I were you I would immediately sell it as soon as my intuition tells me to after I have researched them again to cut losses because most of the time when a token dumps a lot and good news are not affecting it, the possibility of it being a shitcoin in the near future is very high and I wouldn't dare wait for another great news specially when I see the team accomplishing all of their planned things to do in roadmap(but price still hasn't risen above ICO price).
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 07, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
If your token price fall so much, I would suggest you won't sell it, unless it's some urgent situation and you need money now. Otherwise, if it's a solid project, there is a big chance it will be climbing up in value and return to ICO price. Then you can decide if sell or hold.

Activity: 65
June 07, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

My next step would be - not buying shitcoins anymore  Grin

If coin dumped 0.2 and you dont understand how you end up this situation and what to do now - you re doing something wrong. When you buy any coin you must have a plan - when to go in and when to go out according to white paper, milestones, news and market condition overall.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
June 07, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

If you believe in the project and the people running the project are executing their business plan then I would continue to HODL. I generally sell tokens or coins only when they have (a) hit my price target and I now consider them fully valued or (b) have failed to execute their business plan or done something else that has caused me to lose confidence in them. These are startups you are investing in and often it takes a couple years before they gain traction.
Pages:
Jump to: