Pages:
Author

Topic: Your watch list - page 3. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
July 20, 2023, 11:36:34 AM
What crypto do you think will be making good profits this year and why? I am watching firo, Aptos, dot closely

If the scheme of the halving agenda meets everyone's expectations, then we don't need to do further research regarding what coins/tokens can generate profit this year. Prices of all major altcoins will go up along with the scarcity that will occur in Bitcoin. But, if I have to choose certain altcoins, then my choice will fall to Aptos (APT) and Sui (SUI).

Q: Why
A: The two altcoins that I mentioned above are native tokens from a growing network, they still have a lot of good news that we can look forward to, such as adding projects to the ecosystem and things around it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
July 20, 2023, 10:08:26 AM
What crypto do you think will be making good profits this year and why? I am watching firo, Aptos, dot closely

XRP, LTC, BTC

Those are my top coins to watch for, as they are waiting for the big news, and with XRP we already saw a green candle after the good news.
LTC and BTC will both have their halving that can result into a big pump sooner or later, you have to maximize this opportunity or else you might regret it later on.
The bull market will happen and no one can stop that, its only a matter of time before we finally enter such phase, I'm bullish with these list it will be worth it.

Same old school altcoin, specially XRP who just had a run after winning it's case.

And then LTC will have it's own halving in August so we might see it pumping as well.

As for what the OP posted, I'm mostly on the DOT or ADA. I'm not familiar with Aptos though, but thanks to this I might look at it and see if it is a good altcoin to invest on just a hype though.

Also Illuvium might also be a long shot as far as going a massive bull run next year.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 20, 2023, 10:00:56 AM

XRP, LTC, BTC

Those are my top coins to watch for, as they are waiting for the big news, and with XRP we already saw a green candle after the good news.
LTC and BTC will both have their halving that can result into a big pump sooner or later, you have to maximize this opportunity or else you might regret it later on.
The bull market will happen and no one can stop that, its only a matter of time before we finally enter such phase, I'm bullish with these list it will be worth it.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
July 20, 2023, 09:55:30 AM

We share on Aptos since I’m looking forward on blockchain project that has strong fundamentals and huge financial funds to maintain the project running on fast phase. I have Optimism, Osmosis and Arbitrum as my additional bag on my crypto must watch.

I'm planning to add Sui once I have more budget and Venom.network once they already launch the mainnet. Aping on Blockchain project is my way on preparing the next bullrun.
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
July 20, 2023, 09:51:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: