Pages:
Author

Topic: Your wealth and options during the bad times - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Cash can be kept on hand or your own vault, there's no need to transfer and deposit it offshore.

While for bitcoin, it's easy to keep as long as you hold the private key but it's better be kept if you own a hardware wallet. I don't have gold but I have my bitcoin being held.

That's better than gold IMHO because it's very liquid and easy to sell if you're in need in cash and easy to carry wherever we go through my private keys.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I totally disagree with this, money cannot buy everything, money can't buy peace, and those that has money and properties were also affected in this ongoing war. All physical assets and investment are being destroyed, the owner even is not safe because of panic in the ongoing crisis,
Maybe, but all of those preppers who've been stocking up on nonperishable food, supplies, guns & ammo, and land don't seem to be as crazy as they did maybe a year or two ago, do they?  My point is that while money (even crypto) can go to zero, there's always going to be valuable things in times of economic or political crisis--and that's always been true.

I don't disagree that having some cash on hand is a bad idea.  Even if you don't trust fiat it's not going to lose all of its value overnight, and if you plan on buying any of those things I mentioned above, it's best not to be caught short of cash when you need it.  That said, I'm hoping this current crisis in Ukraine resolves itself peacefully and that economic armageddon doesn't strike them, Russia, or the rest of the world.  We're all interlinked more than we probably realize, but just take a look at gas prices for an example of how true that is.  If the situation worsens, we're all vulnerable to one degree or another.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I will talk from my experience from Ukraine - cash is king, you don't know where will you be in the next day and if local stores accept digital payments or not. Gold is quite illiquid on practice, and it's more prone to theft than crypto which can be hidden and secured with encryption. So Bitcoin is quite a good store of value, if you know what you are doing.

If u have a lot cash then crypto but small ammount cash in pocket for sure.
People never understood during the crisis cash is always king crypto is good to store your value for sure.
Gold is good when good times like inflation but during crisis real crisis nobody dont want ur gold really.
Cash some food even the noddles...have value of gold.

In times of crisis also its good to have bank card outside of ur country ...for example crypto card revelout card is also good one as u never know how ur local banks will behave and function.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
I will talk from my experience from Ukraine - cash is king, you don't know where will you be in the next day and if local stores accept digital payments or not. Gold is quite illiquid on practice, and it's more prone to theft than crypto which can be hidden and secured with encryption. So Bitcoin is quite a good store of value, if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
What u need specually right now
Have some coins crypto have some gold and cash.
In bad times those who not think about this things have likely less change to survive.

I totally disagree with this, money cannot buy everything, money can't buy peace, and those that has money and properties were also affected in this ongoing war. All physical assets and investment are being destroyed, the owner even is not safe because of panic in the ongoing crisis,

2022 will be economically survivaiol of the fittest.
"Its a financial hunger games kind of time"

That is if you set your priority on that, the year is still long as we just in the first quarter, there's nothing above the power of possibility and change,  you can't acquire the future you don't admire.

But elite bankers knows they can not save people as population all ready exeeds % 50% of people will be wiped off like a dust.

Safe places locations are:
Monaco, south france, st tropez cannes, italy some part of italy like porto cervo switzerland.
Those places will be untouched and banking system all others willl work fine there if you go there there one person have enough money to feed all country also you can get drive to ferrari or yacht for free as they have so many yachts and luxury cars they can just give away.

I don't know where you get this theories from but the first safest place on earth is in your heart which is your mind, and the safest people  on earth could have been the elite (rich) but reverse is the case.

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
What u need specually right now
Have some coins crypto have some gold and cash.
In bad times those who not think about this things have likely less change to survive.
2022 will be economically survivaiol of the fittest.
"Its a financial hunger games kind of time"

Dont need to say about concpiracy theories or about elite by the time you will find out about that it will be too late.

If u have just cash it might not be enough diversion of assets and crypto is the way to go.
Elite knows it will be survivaiol of strongest in this economic collapse the great depression 1930 was just walk in the park.
But elite bankers knows they can not save people as population all ready exeeds % 50% of people will be wiped off like a dust.

Safe places locations are:
Monaco, south france, st tropez cannes, italy some part of italy like porto cervo switzerland.
Those places will be untouched and banking system all others willl work fine there if you go there there one person have enough money to feed all country also you can get drive to ferrari or yacht for free as they have so many yachts and luxury cars they can just give away.
And off course during world wars those places never touched but also who sell military equipment for everyone and organize merchants..dont ask where are they located.

By the time you find out what is our world really are it will be too late for you.
Pages:
Jump to: