Pages:
Author

Topic: Your world of the future: how do you see the society in 30 years - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
There will be the Environmental disaster. How does this change the society? I think people will be forced to be stronger just to survive. It is even possible to abandon digital life in favor of real one. But this is only in case of a complete disaster Smiley
Activity: 29
Yes, undoubtedly the loss of spirituality, religion, morality is what awaits us. But maybe it's not so bad? It will be difficult for us to understand the people of the future, but I certainly will not blame them. If evolution is such, what's the point of denying this?
Activity: 40
Merit: 10
I often think about it. I think that humanity will come to its senses sooner or later and begin to save the remnants of our planet. As a result, small green islands will remain on the Earth far from large cities, limited places. Only for incredibly rich people. Others will live in dust and dirt in cities. In places that could not be rescued.
Activity: 58
Hi! I decided to write an essay on this topic. I saw a lot of TV shows and movies about the future, each of them shows society differently. Love, Death & Robots , Blade Runner , Altered Carbon , Black Mirror. But in all of them there is one thing in common - people will lose spirituality and become a hostage to technology. And what is your future, guys? Let's fantasize!
Pages:
Jump to: