Pages:
Author

Topic: You're all gonna d(c)ry!!! (praying im wrong here) - page 2. (Read 2261 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I hope I'm wrong, but this market feels very heavy... I'm out.  (and praying I'm wrong since I own a bitcoin wallet company)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and let's us know your out.

(Do you really think any of us give a damn?)

BYE!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I hope I'm wrong, but this market feels very heavy... I'm out.  (and praying I'm wrong since I own a bitcoin wallet company)

Note to myself. Never to businesses with this guy ever.
Btw , I started laughing when I read your post , not crying.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
the price always goes up and nobody knows the fuck why
Those with sufficient mathematical and programming skills understand why.

It's just simple traders who are lost because they don't understand the algorithms.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
It's official guys, jake is out! We're all fucked! Judgement day is upon us! Skynet has risen and will annihalate the Bitcoin price.

I remember when the Bitcoin price was $7 and it CRASHED HARD to $3 and EVERYBODY SOLD screaming it was going for pennies and I was a fool who would be left holding the bag. Cheesy

Bitcoin is wizardry, the price always goes up and nobody knows the fuck why. Sometimes it goes down to "scare away the noobs" but it always goes back up. It's magic but with computers and stuff...

Damn. I hedled, but not buying that dip is the biggest regret I have in the last three years.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
yep, crying all the way to the bank  Grin
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
I hope I'm wrong, but this market feels very heavy... I'm out.  (and praying I'm wrong since I own a bitcoin wallet company)
Pages:
Jump to: