Pages:
Author

Topic: You're not a bear, you're an idiot - page 2. (Read 1654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
January 14, 2015, 04:04:12 PM
ok im a bear  Grin
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
January 14, 2015, 03:42:38 PM
OP, I told you Bitcoin was a ponzi scheme  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 14, 2015, 03:40:29 PM
Thank goodness that I am an idiot. That way, when they take me to court because I can't pay my bills because of the Bitcoin drop, they can't hold me to anything, because they can't harm idiots. I can fall back on common law and require to face my accuser, him/her/it on the stand. Since "they" are a corporation, they can't get on the stand and answer my questions. I win.

Smiley
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
January 14, 2015, 03:24:18 PM
There is a difference between a bear and an idiot. A bear see reasons why the price should go down and may either short or defer buying until it goes back up.

An idiot says things like:
I told you Bitcoin was a ponzi scheme
Bitcoin servers no purpose and has no more value than a tulip bulb
Bitcoin is not safe and has been hacked too many times
Investing in Bitcoin = suicide
I predict (with absolutely nothing to backup this statement) that Bitcoin will continue to go down until it reaches $0 and I will then remind you all how smart I was back then.

If this is you, you're an idiot. Don't call yourself a bear. Get off of these forums and never come back because obviously you don't get it. If you want attention, create a sign that says "The end is nigh" and stand on a street corner somewhere.

If you are a true bear and have valid reasons to think the market will continue to go down then please enlighten us. If you're an idiot, get the hell out of here.

Bagholders are funny. You really have to make 10 new threads to post this  Grin Grin Grin
Treat BTC as a spendable coin and you can sleep well.
Now your anger will kill you. High blodpressure and more.
Activity: 338
Merit: 253
January 14, 2015, 03:21:39 PM
Only super-intelligent bears may post. Genius coyotes are ok too.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
January 14, 2015, 03:19:06 PM
There is a difference between a bear and an idiot. A bear see reasons why the price should go down and may either short or defer buying until it goes back up.

An idiot says things like:
I told you Bitcoin was a ponzi scheme
Bitcoin servers no purpose and has no more value than a tulip bulb
Bitcoin is not safe and has been hacked too many times
Investing in Bitcoin = suicide
I predict (with absolutely nothing to backup this statement) that Bitcoin will continue to go down until it reaches $0 and I will then remind you all how smart I was back then.

If this is you, you're an idiot. Don't call yourself a bear. Get off of these forums and never come back because obviously you don't get it. If you want attention, create a sign that says "The end is nigh" and stand on a street corner somewhere.

If you are a true bear and have valid reasons to think the market will continue to go down then please enlighten us. If you're an idiot, get the hell out of here.
Pages:
Jump to: