Pages:
Author

Topic: YOUSPE - New Brand in Retail Banking - page 15. (Read 2465 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 2
August 19, 2019, 12:08:32 PM
Investors need clear rules of participation in the project, including the possibility of compensation in case of failure. In most cases, investors undergo the KYC procedure where they necessarily indicate their country.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 19, 2019, 10:36:43 AM
I'm not really an expert on this thing, but I think it's now possible to make any desired location with the help of various Internet technologies. But it is better that the project itself solved this problem.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
August 19, 2019, 09:08:05 AM
In any case, the project should attract investors from at least these regions and the company there is probably more known than in Europe.
As for me, the location is not particularly important for investors, the main idea is and how in the future it can all be implemented
maybe the location is not so important for the investor, but it is important how much more the project will be able to attract investments for the realization of its goals

wrong, location is very important for it. for this attract rich countries.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
August 19, 2019, 06:21:35 AM
In any case, the project should attract investors from at least these regions and the company there is probably more known than in Europe.
As for me, the location is not particularly important for investors, the main idea is and how in the future it can all be implemented
maybe the location is not so important for the investor, but it is important how much more the project will be able to attract investments for the realization of its goals
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 06:27:49 PM
August 18, 2019, 02:47:58 PM
If the project will be a good success then people from different countries I think will find ways to participate in the project.
Yes, you can always come up with other options for getting into the project. But still, the project should give an opportunity to reach more countries
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 18, 2019, 01:20:00 PM
If the project will be a good success then people from different countries I think will find ways to participate in the project.
August 18, 2019, 12:26:51 PM
As I understood this project is the first experience of the company in the field of cryptocurrencies. In the crypt, the borders between countries become very ghostly. So that all can be.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
August 18, 2019, 11:17:21 AM
This project will not only be in Australia, i see them a lot where it stands, the project is developing
Their main regions are Southeast Asia, Australia and the United States. There is not a single country from Europe, and it is not very good.
I think in the future they will expand in Europe.  Because in Europe there are also many active cryptocurrency users.

Yes, maybe need add Russia too? how think?
August 18, 2019, 10:37:23 AM
Dua
Activity: 616
August 18, 2019, 10:10:29 AM
It's certainly possible. But much depends on both the internal policy of the company, and the laws governing the cryptocurrency as a whole in different countries.
yes, you are right, but in any case, it would be very beneficial for the development of the platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 17, 2019, 01:41:39 PM
It's certainly possible. But much depends on both the internal policy of the company, and the laws governing the cryptocurrency as a whole in different countries.
August 17, 2019, 12:17:47 PM
This project will not only be in Australia, i see them a lot where it stands, the project is developing
Their main regions are Southeast Asia, Australia and the United States. There is not a single country from Europe, and it is not very good.
I think in the future they will expand in Europe.  Because in Europe there are also many active cryptocurrency users.
August 17, 2019, 08:34:01 AM
August 17, 2019, 04:40:02 AM
While it is possible to build an impression about the company only on its past and current activities, but this is not related to the crypt. I would like to hear more information on the current project.
August 16, 2019, 04:28:27 PM
can I find out the answer will the reward program (bounty)? If yes, then when?

I did not see any information about the Bounty, but if the team decides to launch it, I will be happy to participate in this event.

Hello, we won't do ordinary bounty campaign. We are forming budget right now on this activity. Wait for announcement please.
We will look forward to news about this. Please inform immediately how something is known.
Activity: 173
August 16, 2019, 02:46:26 PM
Very interest idea, but I don't understand all features. I have girlfriend in Australia, need ask what think about it.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2019, 02:29:59 PM
The team should tell more about the project. Just the impression that given the start of the project, but much is not ready including the site.
Improvements will be in any project, but the team should listen to what ordinary users write here
August 16, 2019, 01:53:37 PM
The team should tell more about the project. Just the impression that given the start of the project, but much is not ready including the site.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 01:10:37 PM
As I see you have IBM technologies, but does it mean you have someone from IBM team? If you have, then it is really awesome.
Share more data regarding your team, please.

where you see IBM technology? i know that IBM is cool company and their bought lenovo from China Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: