Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🌟🔥Youtube Viewss 🚀🌟 Real Fast, Targeted High Retention 🚀🌟🔥 - page 3. (Read 1313 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Do you provide malaysia views?
Activity: 5
I want 3mins + duration views. Price for HR and regular? (mix country)
Hi,
I would like to place an order of total 80k fast youtube views.
How much for price and can split into into 2000 views/video?

Tell me your cost.
Retention time ?
Price for geo views ?
Can you deliver tokyo targeted youtube views ?
Activity: 3
If i might ask on youtube views what does the referrer show up as ? And are they safe for adsense/monetizable ?
Received my copy of youtube views. Had some issues which seller fixed. Over delivered like crazy! Got 7000+ views instead of 5 order.
Hi, just want to drop a line to thank you for a fantastic service. I had a couple of queries before I took the first step and your customer support are very helpful, fast and polite.

Activity: 4
Your youtube views are adsense safe. Any idea, how much i can make with your views. Which country views you will send.
Activity: 15
Can you give discount on purchase 10,000 subscriber, my channel is on games, and I need related subscriber.
How many days you will take to complete all subscriber.
Activity: 14
Are this views good for adsense. It is obviously you cannot make profit from this. I am asking if adsense detect this views when they come in such a big amount. I have buyed in past 1k from someone and after a few days ilmy adsense account was blocked for 30 days because I was detected with suspicious views
Activity: 16
Our youtube channel on new gadgets, is this possible you drive all related audience to my video?
Will rate will be same?
Activity: 11
10,000 likes for 5 videos, but i want to know will this increase views too or just likes. Give me detail.
Activity: 6
How you provide youtube comments, all from different account or same account.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
For sure, it's not targeted audience and Youtube can remove these actions

No, i order these service when i start my youtube channel,
these will not grow your revenue, but main advantage, when you new on youtube you dont get views, purchase these views will help to grow your channel, and when you get lot of views than monetize your channel.

These are no real views / subscribers. I'm telling it cause YouTube is our core PR offer.
Activity: 1

They provide ip rotation or social media share views.
Views will never remove by youtube, but if you want for earning from your video. Then you do youtube seo.
Can you tell me, if I purchase 50,000 views, how much I can make with my youtube account.
Youtube Fullscreen payment rate is too low and they dont allow new partner without strict rules, what are your plans to make buyers earn above how much they bought the youtube views from you?
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
I am interested in the offer you provide, whether the payment can use alt-coin like doge?
I just need a cheap fee to make a payment.
Activity: 4

Yes, right. People use these view to give kickstart new video. Great service for new youtuber.

these will not grow your revenue, but main advantage, when you new on youtube you dont get views, purchase these views will help to grow your channel, and when you get lot of views than monetize your channel.

Pages:
Jump to: