Pages:
Author

Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT? - page 8. (Read 88378 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 11:28:04 AM
Now you are patiently waiting for the market to recover its value. I think the majority of our community has no doubts that it is only the matter of time, when the market is going to change its trend. Just wait and relax.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 30, 2019, 08:21:36 AM
I am still holding my coins for almost a year and now from different project some of it have a good exchanger but some are just a priceless coin. i am still waiting for the market to recover before selling those coin.

Same with me. I am receiving a lot worthless coin or token and i am not selling it now because waiting a good price. Many coin that i am have on wallet not active in market and i can not do anything.

how do you know that the tokens you recieve are worthless ? and why would you prefer to hodl if its already given that they are worthless which also means they wont be listed or wont have a good price if ever they can touch the market .  best to do is burn them .  send them to a random wallet address to save up some space  .

I believe that if your purse is stored a lot of coins, you should not constantly wait for the price to go to the moon. Think for yourself what is better to have in your wallet a couple of thousand dollars or dream about what you can earn on the lamb.

why not ? its not bad to assume because you are already here  .  your here in this scene because you want to earn huge income  .
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 30, 2019, 08:16:23 AM
I am still holding my coins for almost a year and now from different project some of it have a good exchanger but some are just a priceless coin. i am still waiting for the market to recover before selling those coin.

Same with me. I am receiving a lot worthless coin or token and i am not selling it now because waiting a good price. Many coin that i am have on wallet not active in market and i can not do anything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 30, 2019, 07:38:50 AM
I believe that if your purse is stored a lot of coins, you should not constantly wait for the price to go to the moon. Think for yourself what is better to have in your wallet a couple of thousand dollars or dream about what you can earn on the lamb.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 30, 2019, 07:32:22 AM
As we have earned various tokens and all are in hold in MEW and other wallet,Maximum are scams and not coming in exchanges,next time and in coming days we should verify the project and than join the bounty or any other project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 30, 2019, 07:20:57 AM
Well, hodl. Thats the only thing that you can do with these tokens which never make it to the market. And learn from your mistake that you can't go doing airdrops and bounties while not researching about the project's team.
Activity: 212
January 30, 2019, 07:20:36 AM
Putting my hand on my heart, I confess honestly that Hodl brought me more losses than profits. Would return a year ago, I would sell out all my tokens. Now all these coins are just a bunch of useless trash.
Activity: 686
January 30, 2019, 07:18:34 AM
After earning a lot of tokens I am going to take following actions, some of them I am going to sell and regarding rest part of tokens I am going to hold most of them. It is my personal opinion and it seems like it is a good strategy in current circumstances. Don't you think so? To my mind it is obvious strategy and everyone is going to do the same
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:12:37 AM
I always sit between the fences, safer that way for me, whenever j get a token from job earned, I keep half and  hold half, that way it anything happens, I know I am covered both ways.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 30, 2019, 06:52:54 AM
actually everything depends on our beliefs if we are still sure that the token that we hold will provide many benefits in the future should we hold it for the long term, but if you already feel you are going to die, then you should exchange to fiat or another token
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 30, 2019, 06:44:25 AM
as you said, I will do research to check all my tokens. Is my token of quality for me to save in the long term or not. maybe there are some exceptions if they have not yet listed on the exchange, then I will hold it until listed on the exchange. and if it is listed on an exchange, will be sold directly.
You are right, so you can find out which ones are worth selling and what you need to know. The token has a low value and waits very long to go up high and then drops again. now it is difficult to run the project smoothly so that it does not produce anything. if you have got a token and then entered the market and already have a value even if it is not too high, you have to sell it, because it can go down again and you can lose that opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 30, 2019, 06:28:09 AM
I really have received tons of tokens, i traded some and kept some , most fell in price because of the recent bear price, listing went below ico price , but hopefully once the bearish market is over, these tokens will gain value,so i am holding my token till the bullish season.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 30, 2019, 05:53:20 AM
as you said, I will do research to check all my tokens. Is my token of quality for me to save in the long term or not. maybe there are some exceptions if they have not yet listed on the exchange, then I will hold it until listed on the exchange. and if it is listed on an exchange, will be sold directly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
January 30, 2019, 05:28:39 AM
if they have no price and o listed on exchanges than hold of course. i believe any token must be hold min. for a year. or till bull.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 05:28:15 AM
Hodling is the only option available during this turbulent time. Or what is the use of tons of unlisted tokens in my wallet if not to keep calm and hodl? Many tokens are afraid of entering any exchange right now for the fear of heavy price dump.
with the conditions that you experience now, maybe not only you experience it. a lot of altcoin values ​​go down even a lot that has no value. maybe if the asset is still running, and developing it might be in the future it will have a price. but for junk coins, maybe that would be impossible.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 05:26:12 AM
Cryptocurrency for me is a great experiment. I decided that all earned coins in bounty campaigns/airdrop will be hold, and then in a few years I will check my balance. Only then will I be able to conclude whether I have wasted my time or whether it will bring me a lot of money.
Activity: 1050
January 30, 2019, 05:25:40 AM
Hodling is the only option available during this turbulent time. Or what is the use of tons of unlisted tokens in my wallet if not to keep calm and hodl? Many tokens are afraid of entering any exchange right now for the fear of heavy price dump.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 04:45:21 AM
You should have a solid plan before even beginning to accumulate tokens. If you were just winging it then best of luck to you.
Activity: 476
January 30, 2019, 04:30:20 AM
You are right and I agree on your observations and knowledge on what had happened now that we have earned a ton of different alt coins especially those ERC20 tokens. Anyway we should always keep our own diligence and be smart on the projects that we should gonna join in the future but now that we have those tokens in our own keeping then we should see it as a learning lesson on how we gather those coins and tokens. Keep on learning and soon we will profit on our stock knowledge regarding our experience on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 04:24:02 AM
Yes, I also get tokens and tokens generated from participating in the Bounty. And now I still hold a coin because there are many coins that have not been registered in the exchange market. And there are coins that can be sold but the price is very low. And what I'm doing now will still be holding coins until the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: