Pages:
Author

Topic: YuTü.Co.in is a PONZI SCAM - page 2. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:12:48 AM
Glebs account now is controled by suchmoom (he bought it for $ 600 ) what for I don't know. another account called  YuTü.Co.in  was also sold by Gleb and now is running another HYIP scam called YuTü.Coin. I guess it is controlled by Indian or Nigerian scammers. Just read their telegram channel. The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno. The language Bruno was speaking is completely different. And just study the project closely.... It is well masked HYIP/PONZI scam.

Hello;
Good day.
Before you create slander against a group/project; please make sure you have evidence; not based your feelings.

Fyi; we are not scam, neither are we a ponzi scheme; we are a legitimate project.

Also our founder is Bruno Kucinskas. "The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno" IS BRUNO Kucinskas himself

He might have sold the account glebs; but the account with the username YuTü.Co.in is NOT SOLD and is under the control of Bruno Kucinskas himself.

This is a message to the general public; if you have any questions please join @ytccommunity on telegram to answer your questions.

Thanks
Regards
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
September 11, 2018, 09:36:04 AM
Glebs account now is controled by suchmoom (he bought it for $ 600 ) what for I don't know. another account called  YuTü.Co.in  was also sold by Gleb and now is running another HYIP scam called YuTü.Coin. I guess it is controlled by Indian or Nigerian scammers. Just read their telegram channel. The guy who is masked under Bruno Kucinskas name is not Bruno. The language Bruno was speaking is completely different. And just study the project closely.... It is well masked HYIP/PONZI scam.

Please use the proper reporting format all follows here to report one project here. I didn't mean that you are doing wrong or anything but if you perfectly mentioned what is scam going there on yutucoin.
You please directly contact bruno om forum on his telegram discuss about this. Else if you evidence to prove that they are scam means no need to worry at all. It will be verified soon by any scam accusation section worms. Don't use non professional word towards anyone be polite with your words.
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
Dude if yoy do not know what is the PONZI/HYIP scam read bitconnect, regal coin, bitconext, powerloan e.t.c topics (I mentioned in my post STUDY THE PROJECT CAREFULLY) and if you are not and idiot you will understand what I'm talking abouut.  And you know what ? read your fucking trust page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1432468 you are a well known scammer yourself.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
September 11, 2018, 08:11:03 AM
You are accusing someone/company based on how you feel. I will advice to bring up evidences, documents, references to make your case stronger. If your case has enough grounds to prove the feeling you are having then there are member who will take care of this on the forum.
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 07:51:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: