Pages:
Author

Topic: z - page 2. (Read 1874 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 13, 2014, 01:04:34 PM
Signature automatically removes the affiliate url.It shows link removed, please fix it. Great promo, thanks for the nice opportunity
Activity: 882
Merit: 302
February 13, 2014, 03:27:43 AM
Ok lets break it down a bit.

From one side you can make about $5 per week or 10c per post as the most sig posts offer, and as soon as you stop posting those pocket money are gone.
On the other you can be taking 30% from everyone that clicks your sig and goes to the site and take those 30% for years to come... Knowing that gambling is huge business and single person can easily gamble whole BTC or so.....at least for me the choice is obvious. Hell, even the fact that how much I will make will be kinda of a surprise is attractive to me Smiley

The bitcoin community is supposed to be a visionary bunch, people that can thing in perspective, i would take opportunity to make uncertain hundreds or thousands before opportunity to make guaranteed money but $5....

If you are going to skip this opportunity at least click my sig to help with achieving mine Smiley

I do get where youre coming from, but maybe a bonus on top of that for posts we make would get more people to join?

What bonus on top of that you would consider fair?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 12, 2014, 04:15:49 PM

From one side you can make about $5 per week or 10c per post as the most sig posts offer, and as soon as you stop posting those pocket money are gone.
On the other you can be taking 30% from everyone that clicks your sig and goes to the site and take those 30% for years to come... Knowing that gambling is huge business and single person can easily gamble whole BTC or so.....at least for me the choice is obvious. Hell, even the fact that how much I will make will be kinda of a surprise is attractive to me Smiley

The bitcoin community is supposed to be a visionary bunch, people that can thing in perspective, i would take opportunity to make uncertain hundreds or thousands before opportunity to make guaranteed money but $5....

If you are going to skip this opportunity at least click my sig to help with achieving mine Smiley

I do get where youre coming from, but maybe a bonus on top of that for posts we make would get more people to join?
February 12, 2014, 04:14:02 PM
Yes, hopefully more people will see the opportunity in this.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 12, 2014, 10:04:07 AM

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
February 12, 2014, 09:33:07 AM
So, if I add BitBandit.eu to my signature I can only earn from that by the persons I refer? I kindly decline.
February 12, 2014, 09:30:40 AM
how come?
Why would they, when you don't offer any bonuses and others do. Check out other threads to find out more if you are interested.
Btw I think you could have picked a better name then one that includes bandit, it implies that you take their btc from them. I know you do, but that is just not good marketing strategy.

It's a reference to the one armed bandits from the past, which are the first slot machines.

Does is matter if you call it a bonus or % from the profit. Isn't the total amount of money one makes that matters at the end of the day?

Also we don't ask to be the only ones in the sig.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 12, 2014, 09:21:26 AM
how come?
Why would they, when you don't offer any bonuses and others do. Check out other threads to find out more if you are interested.
Btw I think you could have picked a better name then one that includes bandit, it implies that you take their btc from them. I know you do, but that is just not good marketing strategy.
February 12, 2014, 09:13:44 AM
how come?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
February 12, 2014, 09:11:12 AM
No one will do this if you dont give any weekly bonuses!
February 12, 2014, 08:36:19 AM
Zip
Pages:
Jump to: