July 04, 2012, 11:09:48 PM
good job znort Smiley you're a wizard with data
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
July 04, 2012, 08:13:01 PM
I've answered your question, Pirate.

Now you answer mine please.

Is there any hard evidence of any value producing economic activity of your operation except taking deposits, paying "dividends" and converting BTC into USD?

i.e. marketing, PR and damage control do not count.

I think it is a simple and fair question that any legitimate business, even anonymous one, should be able to answer quickly and easily.

If I pulled all my influence on the market things would be much different.  Everyone assumes I'm always applying the brakes (ask walls) in the market but the door swings both ways.  I've been present in the market since day one.

Not a shred of hard evidence, just some cheap rhetoric, unfortunately. I've been absent in the market since day two, so what?

You want evidence? LOL, if you knew what I know, I'd be hounding you. Tongue

fixed the quotes for ya. np.

How mysterious. Still only cheap rhetoric, though.

let's be objective.

- plenty of evidence of taking "deposits"
- plenty of evidence of paying "dividends"
- no evidence whatsoever of any economic activity and no any viable hypothetical biz models even.
- ALL the signs of a ponzi scheme in abundance.

In any case, we will know everything soon, right, was it 27th of July?
It could fold quicker, though, some unexpected newsflow and change of market conditions could force the matter before that perhaps.

The tide will go out eventually.

Right it's a ponzi you WIN.  Take out all the money you have in my operation.  RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

You don't have a shred of evidence or even an idea of what I do.  I truly don't think I could think as slow as you if I tried.

Keep up your good will!!!! TEACH FEAR!
vip
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 04, 2012, 07:50:13 PM
z
Pages:
Jump to: