Pages:
Author

Topic: Zazarb unreasonable and greedy. - page 2. (Read 462 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
July 14, 2020, 05:11:04 PM
Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but are you talking about a specific deal that was done recently with zazarb?  I checked your trust page, and I did notice a few negs from him but they were from 2018 and earlier.  Are those loans still an issue between the two of you, or has something else occurred? 

And it may be my ADD acting up, but I'm having a hard time following exactly what went on with the CLAMS.  I'd be interested to hear a concise synopsis of what happened.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
July 14, 2020, 03:11:28 PM
No contract had that in vision,...

Then is this a scam accusation?  If so then your thread is in the wrong section.
Well it isn't a scam, but I do think it would be a hard hit for his reputation in the given sector.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
July 14, 2020, 02:49:19 PM
No contract had that in vision,...

Then is this a scam accusation?  If so then your thread is in the wrong section.
legendary
July 14, 2020, 02:42:25 PM
Always read the contract.
No contract had that in vision, and if i weren't honest i could of repaid him with less money than I ended up giving to him, but he didn't appreciate that, he came up with a ridiculous amount, i came up with a 10% per month which would of been a amount very close to what i said and would of been repaid with less than i actually repaid him. I don't really care about the rating, means very little but I seen other users were getting extorted and squeeshed by him and left the forum after a huge repayment fiat wise.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
July 14, 2020, 02:39:48 PM
Always read the contract.
legendary
July 14, 2020, 02:16:15 PM
I never paid much attention to his trust ratings I will keep the other example i saw away.

So first of all he was wrong on the price of the CLAM's i owed him, he was guiding by coinmarketcap and I could of given him 3 times less money, instead i gave him 300% the amount of clams he lended to me which was also 3 times the fiat value of the 60 clams he lended me. He wanted more, I could of let him with his coinmarketcap price but I instead I repaid with actual unknown market price for that site. (Actual price can be found on BAC's exchange on freebitcoins.com)

He refuses to change his rating and I'm certain my repayment was more than fair.

The other example I saw happend on last btc pump, user already repaid few times the $ value but that mean't nothing for zazarb. I consider him greedy as hell so make sure you set up good terms.

He also tried to bring a collateral from a past repaid loan into the game.
I could of easily repaid him with his 20c price per coin but being fair with him is pointless, i'd recommend not using him, we had countless deals where in a single day he would make in commission the 60 clams i owed to him and still whines after 180 repaid, I do admit it took a good while but his hump on the commissions made me not give a fuck, honestly.
Pages:
Jump to: