Pages:
Author

Topic: Zcoin will reach $10 - $20 soon in 2020? - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
January 30, 2020, 05:43:07 AM
if you believe it, then follow until the coin reach its ATH. But dont forget to set stop loss as you can
that coin has already been pump so much. it needs correction for organic growth
remember that MATIC had been pump so hard then it get dump harder too. that's what you should avoid
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
January 30, 2020, 01:10:05 AM
It looks like you are very obsessed with this coin and your attention on Zcoin is very full. I would assume if the price of this coin would be able to reach $ 10 depending on the market and I think there are still coins that have increased in price what about DASH? Are you not interested in monitoring the price development this coin?
I monitor this coin as it's the only coin that gain consistently 20% - 30% increase
DASH, bitcoin SV, only get large pump in shorter amount of time before it goes down.

But this coin always constantly top 5-10 biggest % change.
Every time all alts goes green.

I own this coin a few days ago when the price is still at $4.50 ..
I believe it will reach $10 soon or maybe more.
Everybody try to shill their favorite coin. That's normal.

But I dont want to be a typical guy that shill over random coin, just for the sake of its own benefits.
For this coin, I got the proof based on it historical data and chart that you can see and calculate itself. Wink

Its speculation after all...

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
January 30, 2020, 12:55:08 AM
It looks like you are very obsessed with this coin and your attention on Zcoin is very full. I would assume if the price of this coin would be able to reach $ 10 depending on the market and I think there are still coins that have increased in price what about DASH? Are you not interested in monitoring the price development this coin?
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
January 29, 2020, 11:45:31 PM
This coin is very consistent in terms of price increases.

Do you think it will reach $10 or $20 in 2020?

Pages:
Jump to: