Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial) - page 49. (Read 161796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

And why do you think that ? Eventually ZECD will go down to 1 satoshi since it is just a scrypt clone.

And ZClassic is just a ZEC clone.

Guys be nice... I have a friend that needs to dump 200 ZCL coins, so lets keep ZCL price up so that he can dump his shit nicely. Thank you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

And why do you think that ? Eventually ZECD will go down to 1 satoshi since it is just a scrypt clone.

And ZClassic is just a ZEC clone.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Don't like ZEC... then try ZECD... No ICO/ No premine. Pure love for the miners.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zcashdarkcoin-scrypt-no-ico-no-premine-anon-much-more-1666969

Why would I try and like another scrypt clone that isn't anything close to the real ZEC.... I would rather take my chances with mining the first ZCash clone, ZCL (ZCash Classic) then mine another Scrypt coin with no innovation at all besides the name riding the hype train.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Anyone else here cloud mining Zcash on any of the following?

a. www.Genesis-Mining.com

b. www.Zcash-Miner.com

c. www.ZeroPond.com

throw away your money if you want to invest here
never have profits .

yes stay away! cloud mining was and will always be a scam...the emergency of zcash has changed none of that.
though the least shady out of those 3 is zeropond.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
many have burnt again from the sudden price rise, when will the roller coaster stop, another couple of weeks were gonna see 1 btc pump again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

b. www.Zcash-Miner.com

c. www.ZeroPond.com

throw away your money if you want to invest here
never have profits .
Activity: 31

b. www.Zcash-Miner.com

c. www.ZeroPond.com
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
ZECD is now listed on Yobit... Take advantage before it hit Bittrex/Poloniex/C-CEX.

Zcashdark or whatever its name will be listed on poloniex? You can't be serious Cheesy Cheesy

Just stop spamming with stupid coins. Zcashdark does not even have zero knowledge proofs, the only similarity to Zcash is the name!
Activity: 28
ZECD is now listed on Yobit... Take advantage before it hit Bittrex/Poloniex/C-CEX.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I think people are more worried about the current and near future price instead of focusing on the technology behind it and what it has improved upon compared to Bitcoin.

The Deep Web Mob now have a means of 100% anonymous payments and untraceable, Bitcoin or ZCash ? Decisions, Decisions Cheesy

For a coin to be usable it needs to have a relatively stable price. Zcash is not an example in this case!

The zk-SNARK zero knowledge proof is very novel, difficult to understand and highly untested. It could prove to be a game changer - or a disaster, if it turns out to have flows
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I think people are more worried about the current and near future price instead of focusing on the technology behind it and what it has improved upon compared to Bitcoin.

The Deep Web Mob now have a means of 100% anonymous payments and untraceable, Bitcoin or ZCash ? Decisions, Decisions Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
its pump time!! Zec will be 0.5btc
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Crazy pump from 0.250 to 0.380... pitty that I went full in at 0.356 and was not able to buy coins at 0.251. Anyway profit is profit, never thought that it would move up again after being that low.

Very strange with the price movement
Pages:
Jump to: