Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC] Zcash Speculation - page 8. (Read 54054 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
Zcash has a lot of haters and doubts arise everywhere. Heavy inflation rate is never a good thing. On the other hand, it's one of the top 30 that still hasn't pumped yet and lots of chartists are pointing a grow here. When I think about Zcash having no real use case...then Cardano comes to my mind  Grin

Any more opinions? I invested 5% of my PF only , but it's maybe one of the most unconvinced entries of my whole career  Cheesy
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 02:35:34 PM
Still waiting for zec to pump  Roll Eyes
Surely we will see 1000$ and more Smiley
I stopped exchange zec and beginning accumulating it
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 10:47:47 AM
Still waiting for zec to pump  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
December 21, 2017, 11:11:33 AM
Zcash has some strong holders and support there
snowden, cnbc guys .. and a lot more
i am sure that it will have a significant pump soon
holding a little amount can be a smart move
December 21, 2017, 10:00:51 AM
There we go $740, lets go for the $1000  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
December 20, 2017, 05:23:07 PM
This rise can not be stopped. The worst is the price that DASH needs to be up to.
December 20, 2017, 05:17:17 PM
Any new speculation thoughts?
Activity: 130
December 10, 2017, 08:05:01 AM
Privacy coins have been doing well.. DASH, Monero.. I believe it is time for Z-Cash to catch up. 315-320 is proving a bit of a problem area but once we get some decent push backed by volumes above this range, then there is a long way to go !! Thanksgiving sale is on currently in Zcash.. Load up at a discount ;-)

I really hope it'll catch on. It has really been in stagnation while Dash and Monero both shot up dramatically, I'm not sure what to think, I'm just waiting and hoping...
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 06:04:48 AM
Monero and Dash are considered to have made their ascension. Zcash te up. If it's the same as last time.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 11:02:35 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/zcash-sets-roadmap-blockchain-upgrades-2018/

They're researching POS and smart contract capabilities to be integrated on Zcash

"Possibilities include scalability improvements to allow practically unlimited numbers of transactions, novel consensus algorithms such as Proof-of-Stake, and private and scalable smart contracts," they wrote.
Activity: 70
DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ
November 24, 2017, 01:03:57 PM
ZEC is one of the most anticipated coins in the history of crypto. First announced as Zerocoin in 2013 and later Zerocash in an improved version (now Zcash for short). The idea of complete anonymity has always been attractive to crypto enthusiasts and could possibly be a requirement in the future to ensure fungibility. I think Zerocoin is one that most early adopters of bitcoin are aware of. This long period since announcement and release has surely built up a lot of excitement. However there has since come out several other "anonymous" crypto's.

In my opinion the current price is crazy. There's no way it's worth that much. Even if the technology is great, it has no usage or adoption. But still, I wouldn't be surprised if things got even crazier. There's obviously a lot of hype going on. My guess is that the price won't last as coins enter the market, more than 430k will be mined in the first two months. The futures are for price on Dec 30th which means it has to stay that high after a full two months. It seems unlikely, so I'll try my luck shorting as it continues up from 0.2 BTC.

Well explained, thank you...
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 24, 2017, 12:23:36 PM
Privacy coins have been doing well.. DASH, Monero.. I believe it is time for Z-Cash to catch up. 315-320 is proving a bit of a problem area but once we get some decent push backed by volumes above this range, then there is a long way to go !! Thanksgiving sale is on currently in Zcash.. Load up at a discount ;-)
Activity: 20
November 24, 2017, 04:36:10 AM
I think that Zcash is a very good investment coin, but I think that the price will not change significantly in the near future. Wink

Z cash has active community and actually many pump dump groups also they interested to pump as much as and dump again on who followed pump.its worth now to buy many z cash coins and hold for 2 3 month you can get decent amount of income from it

That could the reason there are pumps every few weeks.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 06:10:37 AM
I think that Zcash is a very good investment coin, but I think that the price will not change significantly in the near future. Wink

Z cash has active community and actually many pump dump groups also they interested to pump as much as and dump again on who followed pump.its worth now to buy many z cash coins and hold for 2 3 month you can get decent amount of income from it
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
October 31, 2017, 05:10:46 AM
Activity: 26
October 31, 2017, 04:52:35 AM
I think around $ 200 stopped itself. after that, bitcoin will be closer to. ZEC is in decline when the value of btc will increase.
best 3. token.  Cool
I couldn't agree more. written contracts that they would be equivalent to bitcoin. I'm thinking about investing a little in wallets. these prices base.  Cool

Difficult for it to be bitcoin. Bitcoin has much big user community.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
October 22, 2017, 11:13:47 AM
I think around $ 200 stopped itself. after that, bitcoin will be closer to. ZEC is in decline when the value of btc will increase.
best 3. token.  Cool
I couldn't agree more. written contracts that they would be equivalent to bitcoin. I'm thinking about investing a little in wallets. these prices base.  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 10:37:28 AM
best 3. token.  Cool
Activity: 66
October 21, 2017, 01:28:22 PM
with governments cracking down on crypto, the anonymous coins definitely play a role.  Problem is there are quite a few of these types of coins, which one will win out?

I think XMR, Dash, ZEC will coexist.

Also Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. Most probably, they are going to win up the competition.

These five can most probably play a role of being extremely anonymous and successful. And about ZEC, I guess its folks could be more successful than it due to 20% founders fee.

It is very possible that the top 10 mineable coins will exist for long time.

It seems the Bitcoin has risen a lot and altcoin are dropping a lot now.
Activity: 155
October 11, 2017, 10:27:56 AM
with governments cracking down on crypto, the anonymous coins definitely play a role.  Problem is there are quite a few of these types of coins, which one will win out?

I think XMR, Dash, ZEC will coexist.

Also Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. Most probably, they are going to win up the competition.

These five can most probably play a role of being extremely anonymous and successful. And about ZEC, I guess its folks could be more successful than it due to 20% founders fee.

It is very possible that the top 10 mineable coins will exist for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: