Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZEC][ETH][XMR][EXP][GRS]Reliable DwarfPool- Anonymous, failover worldwide - page 2. (Read 42461 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 19
One textbook example of "How not to treat your customers"

It is not so hard to:

1) Tell your customers a proper explanation
2) Stay in connection
3) Stop services during maintance
4) Give an ETA for resuming operations
5) Offer some compensation for bad experience
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
just to clarify i got paid in the end 7 days to happen and no note from admin its just happened but either way im happy
Activity: 112
I can report that I was paid today. However no answer to any emails nor any communication from their side. Hence I have moved on to another pool.
Activity: 8
Same sh..
No payouts since 03 jul
Activity: 112
No payout for over a week (neither automatic nor manual) and no reply to emails... I think, this pool is dead. Big scam.
ive had a payment stuck for almost a week now on eth dwarfpool!? its in my cleared balance but i requested payment and now its stuck and not even paying on the auto payment... ive emailed admin multiple times and nothing yet

please help
I'm in the same situation. I contacted them two times in in email ([email protected]), but no answer and still no solution.
Where can we reach their "Excellent Support 24/7 in english, pyccкий, deutsch" ? It seems there is no support at all.

its a joke ive supported this pool since jan 2017 admittedly first time ive had real issues but frustrating i get no reply over a week now Sad got shit to pay
Activity: 22
ive had a payment stuck for almost a week now on eth dwarfpool!? its in my cleared balance but i requested payment and now its stuck and not even paying on the auto payment... ive emailed admin multiple times and nothing yet

please help
I'm in the same situation. I contacted them two times in in email ([email protected]), but no answer and still no solution.
Where can we reach their "Excellent Support 24/7 in english, pyccкий, deutsch" ? It seems there is no support at all.
Activity: 65
If anyone is unhappy with they're current ETH pool, I invite you to ethmypool.com. It's a small pool, and as operator of the pool, I am always available to help miners.

Pool fee is zero for the time being, and a reward of .1 ETH will go to the miner/address that discovers a block, for the next 5 blocks found.

I sincerely hope to see you!

please help
Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
Definitely some thing not right ...

No calculated hash rate and no sent hashrate

Code:
2. nv101 calc... 18-05-29, 09:40:22 (3 hours ago)
3. nv102 calc... 18-05-29, 09:40:22 (3 hours ago)
4. nv103 calc... 18-05-29, 09:39:49 (3 hours ago)

6 hours pre calculation ...

Code:
Date Submits % of round Amount Transferred to balance
18-05-29, 09:59:59 (2 hours ago) 2900 0.040 precalculation* immature blocks
18-05-29, 08:59:59 (3 hours ago) 4946 0.040 precalculation* immature blocks
18-05-29, 07:59:59 (4 hours ago) 4952 0.039 precalculation* immature blocks
18-05-29, 06:59:59 (5 hours ago) 4961 0.039 precalculation* immature blocks
18-05-29, 05:59:59 (6 hours ago) 4889 0.039 precalculation* immature blocks

No email for worker offline ....
Activity: 114
Merit: 20
The servers: BR-Server: eth-br.dwarfpool.com (Sao Paulo, Brazil) and AR-Server: eth-ar.dwarfpool.com (Rosario, Argentina) are actually both US-Server only renamed to fool the South American miners, all the 3 servers has the same latency and IP.

Run a ping test to check it.
Activity: 12
I got a payment for XMR 4.2 with tx 75305b78a28334dabe11c34530dc9fe510ee35b67c8604727eb87e47aceec061. That transaction DOES NOT EXIST! What is going on??
Activity: 22
Warning!! Huge scam in progress!!

XMR pool has been finding blocks for the past day and a half and they just dropped every block with associated rewards claiming the blocks got lost due to a daemon-fork which no one has heard about. I am attaching a screenshot of some found blocks which they claim were lost.

@Dwarfpool: you will not get away with this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rbjjrnobkxn4iy/dwarfpoolscam.png?dl=0
Activity: 1
Monero pool is dead? Wrong difficulty, last payout two days ago...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001
What the fuck is happening with the pool???
Activity: 11
I'm getting connection lost quite often tonight from ETH pool on Dwarfpool.com?
Never happened before. Is it my problem or pool problem?

Doria
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
is there anything wrong?
eth stats seems to not work
usually there are some red messages on the mainpage
but now nothing, still that shit about kriptokitties
any infro from administration would be great
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Monero pool static for 6 hours, mining rigs hashing and finding shares but nothing is going through.
Activity: 26
i dont like this pool,admin never replied my question,if u had problem with this pool,u will never get help,so sad
Activity: 1
XMR statistic not update more than an hour.
Trouble with site or pool?
Pages:
Jump to: