Pages:
Author

Topic: Zen Protocol: Fast, Formally Verified Contracts on a Multi-Hash Mined Network - page 2. (Read 19224 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121
☢️ alegotardo™️
SUPER PREMINE WARNING!!!

DEVELOPERS ALREADY MINING WITH GPU VIA NEW API COMMIT THAT ISN'T IN PUBLIC RELEASE!
Anyone can confirm this?
It's a lie.
I participated in the mainnet launch and saw the first blocks, there wasn't pre-mining.
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
SUPER PREMINE WARNING!!!

DEVELOPERS ALREADY MINING WITH GPU VIA NEW API COMMIT THAT ISN'T IN PUBLIC RELEASE!
Anyone can confirm this?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project has a really nice look to it, from the overall look to the concept. I think it has a lot of potential and scalability.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I have looked I have looked at the team for a bit, and i like that they cover many different fields, and the advisors are also skilled in various technologies. The project has a really nice look to it, from the overall look to the concept.
Activity: 214
I think that these types of projects are extremely useful for the rest of the projects that are already there and those that are still to come. I think it has a lot of potential and scalability.
Activity: 428
Merit: 1
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
There was no premining you complete idiots.

GPU miners were made by people outside of the team using the testnet to try their miners out.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121
☢️ alegotardo™️
SUPER PREMINE WARNING!!!

Well...
I was online in the zen test group in Telegram when the mainnet was released.
Through zen-node version 0.9.1 (cli version, without gui) I saw the launch of block 5 in the blockchain, so I don't believe there was any pre-mining.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
SUPER PREMINE WARNING!!!

This is true unfortunatelly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
SUPER PREMINE WARNING!!!

Activity: 324
Merit: 261
I cannot wait for mainnet
Activity: 98
Before June 30th we will publish the official Zen Protocol Wallet. The newest wallet will automatically sync with the Genesis block.
Activity: 3
Unfortunately I missed the ICO but would like to purchase ZEN. Is there any method to purchase ZEN prior to a listing on an exchange?

You are going to have to wait until it is listed unfortunately.
Activity: 5
Unfortunately I missed the ICO but would like to purchase ZEN. Is there any method to purchase ZEN prior to a listing on an exchange?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
this is a very great project,compared to others who are just focusing to compete with btc.I'm gonna support this.Good luck team keep it up.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
just invested some btc on this, lets see how it is goes.
Activity: 294
this will be great for erc20 project, I think
very interesting, I will see the further development of this project, a very good idea to follow this project
good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Hi Devs,

I have installed the alpha version and have been messing around with it a bit. I left the wallet open overnight and this morning noticed these messages:

lockChain(I) Block 4028 already in store (Branch)
BlockChain(I) Block 4028 already in store (Branch)
BlockChain(I) Block 4028 already in store (Main)

(zen:11032): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set property `text' of type `gchararray' from value of type `GtkSharpValue'
BlockChain(I) Block not found:
Network(I) Missing or invalid block requested

(zen:11032): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set property `text' of type `gchararray' from value of type `GtkSharpValue'

wallet address: 1z6HNRWUF9S82lKRQzvAFIAHXpemI6sbP37a5JggvqFs=

Better to contact with team via telegram. As you can see there is not much attention to bct as team are very busy during crowdsale. Thanks
Activity: 108
Hi Devs,

I have installed the alpha version and have been messing around with it a bit. I left the wallet open overnight and this morning noticed these messages:

lockChain(I) Block 4028 already in store (Branch)
BlockChain(I) Block 4028 already in store (Main)

BlockChain(I) Block not found:
Network(I) Missing or invalid block requested

wallet address: 1z6HNRWUF9S82lKRQzvAFIAHXpemI6sbP37a5JggvqFs=
Pages:
Jump to: