Pages:
Author

Topic: ZenAds.io - Pre-announcement topic. -> NO ETA FOR LAUNCH <- = NO ETA - page 4. (Read 7265 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
@Dog2puppy

You wont be seeing those ads on all sites, it's probably going to be on specific sites and most of them usually put a warning before you enter, that there's 18+ content on there

Well at least then I would get a warning and could skip that faucet.  Smiley
Yes, skip the faucet and go straight to the adult site; that's how it should be done ahah
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
@Dog2puppy

You wont be seeing those ads on all sites, it's probably going to be on specific sites and most of them usually put a warning before you enter, that there's 18+ content on there

Well at least then I would get a warning and could skip that faucet.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
@Dog2puppy

Activity: 90
Nice mex cant wait   Wink
Patience, young pandawan

Can't wait to see new crypto ad network   Cheesy
Patience, I said!

Will adult advertising be allowed?
It's a taboo topic and I need to put a lot of thinking into this.
If I decide yes, I'll need to do a lot of stuff which will ensure there wont be any kind of abuse.
Other than that, I've got nothing against NSFW ads. I like boobs.

glad to see talented people like Mex who keep improving that bitcoin community. good luck!
Thanks, George Smiley

But I would like MexAds.io instead of ZenAds.io... Cry
heh, it would make people think it's related to Mexico, or TexMex ;p
jk, but there's a philosophy behind this project, which I aim to push

Haven't been disappointed yet with any of your sites.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Glad to hear that! Lately all I've been hearing is "Where's my bitcoin?!", lol (newbie FH users)

Please.

Payouts in dogecoin. Btc fees are killing btc.
Got a surprise regarding that. Smiley

Please no adult ads! That stuff is disgusting!
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
there is a ptc with the Zen in his domain name if i remember, ZenAdverts or something. A ptc from a ptc network created by a korean scammer with the username ptclover.
I know has nothing to do with that, you will say that ZenAds has nothing to do with ZenAdvert ptc site too , im just saying so people won't get confused by the appropriate names Smiley
I've never been involved with PTC sites tbh (except being a publisher).
If there's any confusion, it'll be easy to clear it. I'm "Mexican" and not Korean, ffs! lol

Thank you Smiley

EDIT: Measure twice, cut once ;p
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
there is a ptc with the Zen in his domain name if i remember, ZenAdverts or something. A ptc from a ptc network created by a korean scammer with the username ptclover / ptcl0ver / ptclovers.
I know has nothing to do with that, you will say that ZenAds has nothing to do with ZenAdvert.com ptc site too , im just saying so ptc users won't get confused by the appropriate names Smiley
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

If I decide yes, I'll need to do a lot of stuff which will ensure there wont be any kind of abuse.

I know very little about modern web development bit is there a way to allow both the clients, ad-taker, and advertisers, people displaying the ads on their site, to chose wether to allow nsfw via a radiobutton/checkbox in settings.  And just have two databases to pull from, safe and non-safe.

Again I may be over simplifying it.  Haven't messed with web design and building an api in over 10 years.

Cheers either way.  Also excited to see the payout surprise you mentioned.  Can't wait to test and help where I can

Glitch
Yeah, that's the legit way but there's other ways also.
The unfortunate fact is that it can be abused in many ways, so that's the stuff I'd have to "patch".

Hey mex I made a logo

I'm huzef from faucethub
Hey, thanks a lot.
Looks neat, but it would look much better without the Yin Yang symbol ;p

I can remove that if you want and add something else that would match and look cool
Just remove the Yin Yang symbol, center the name as it is with those boxes and it's done Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I know very little about modern web development bit is there a way to allow both the clients, ad-taker, and advertisers, people displaying the ads on their site, to chose wether to allow nsfw via a radiobutton/checkbox in settings.  And just have two databases to pull from, safe and non-safe.

Again I may be over simplifying it.  Haven't messed with web design and building an api in over 10 years.

Cheers either way.  Also excited to see the payout surprise you mentioned.  Can't wait to test and help where I can

Glitch
Activity: 49
Hey, thanks a lot.

I can remove that if you want and add something else that would match and look cool
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Hey mex I made a logo

I'm huzef from faucethub
Hey, thanks a lot.
Activity: 49
Very excited!! I wish you good luck with this project and success. can't wait to try !
Activity: 27
Activity: 210
💰💰💰💰
Great news, can't wait to see it live!
Never been disappointed with your projects Smiley
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Nice mex cant wait   Wink
Patience, young pandawan

Can't wait to see new crypto ad network   Cheesy
Patience, I said!

glad to see talented people like Mex who keep improving that bitcoin community. good luck!
Thanks, George Smiley

heh, it would make people think it's related to Mexico, or TexMex ;p
jk, but there's a philosophy behind this project, which I aim to push

Glad to hear that! Lately all I've been hearing is "Where's my bitcoin?!", lol (newbie FH users)

Please.

Got a surprise regarding that. Smiley

Activity: 208
Please.

Activity: 16
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
WoW...!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 106
In Bitcoin We Trust!
Pages:
Jump to: