Pages:
Author

Topic: ZenCloud has to be a scam -- especially HASHLET - page 3. (Read 13246 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I wasn't going to reply cause you will just delete your post, and create a new account over and over. But oh well...

Lets see.. Newly created account. One post.. I can see your on a mission.. Simply put you have no credibility.

enough said.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
If he's not a troll, I pity him. We always warn newbies to do their homework before investing in anything, in Bitcoin or in mining, but they just won't listen. Now they won't use common sense.
However, when I was ordering a Hashlet with Bitcoin, I wasn't told how to pay, and I had to submit a support ticket. I was told to send btc to an address and take screenshots for the transaction, which I find very suspicious.
Just saw this on hashtalk, looks like the CEO wants to answer questions and offers to post pictures of the data center.
Maybe you should ask about the payment method there?

https://hashtalk.org/t/data-center-pictures/6448/7
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
If he's not a troll, I pity him. We always warn newbies to do their homework before investing in anything, in Bitcoin or in mining, but they just won't listen. Now they won't use common sense.
However, when I was ordering a Hashlet with Bitcoin, I wasn't told how to pay, and I had to submit a support ticket. I was told to send btc to an address and take screenshots for the transaction, which I find very suspicious.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Another thread made from a new account on the same day? You should really take a break Mr. Troll.
First one was by this guy (newbie with ~5 posts) but he deleted some of his shit after he was asked for a proof. Most likely these 2 accounts are owned by the same person.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sirux-361014

Activity: 11
My hashletts that you say are such scams are happily hasing away at 2x what clevermining, wafflepool, hashnow, etc are paying.

I purchased 3 sets, got the code within 5 minutes and they began hashing as soon as I put the code in.

AS OF RIGHT NOW Hashletts are 2x as profitable as ANY other scrypt mining pool/unit.

-wgs
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
 WTF?  I want to get ALT coins.  I DONT want BTC from this miner.

You can get Altcoins. Simply use the BTC payout and buy Altcoins with it.

I´m happy with BTC payout, it´s the GOLD of crypto Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Maybe you should have done your homework before you made any purchases.

Your Hashlet didn't mine for a full 24 hours so you received a prorated payout.  This is stated all over their forums and all you had to do was ask instead of coming here complaining of a scam and bitching.

If you had also read the forums, you would have seen that yes, the coins are converted into BTC.  Coming soon will be the ability to mine certain algorithms and have the payout in various coins.

Since this is your first post here it could be taken that you are having buyer's remorse.  Post on their forums and I'm sure someone will gladly buy your Hashlet from you.
Activity: 1
I have a 1 MH/s hashlet.  I purchased it yesterday around 4pm EST.

Theres something wrong with the hashlet miner -- The URL https://www.zenminer.com/pool/ says: 0.00065924 Avg 24 Hour Payout, (BTC/day per MH/s).
My miner inidicates 0.00065923 as an average payout for zenpool.

When I FIRST set up my miner it had 0.00006xxxx as a payout.  I decided to ask a question in the chat box and find out if this was per BTC mined.. IT is WAY too low to be per 24/hr.  Nevertheless, I received NO reply concerning that number, but MAGICALLY the number changed to 0.00065923.  That's about 10x what it first said.  Umm??? This number should be INFLEXIBLE in that way.  It's a solid number that changes consistently as averages are computed.  The capability of making it 10 times higher is purely in whatever bullshit random algorithm that have "lying" to us.

This morning, I checked my account and I received 0.00006761 BTC. This is approx 1/10th the payout as indicated by two sources on the website. I am starting to think that hashlet mining is a complete scam. With the lack of flexibility and the sketchiness of the payouts, this has to be bullshit.

The ONLY way that this would be possible is if this is a pro-rated payout.  However I find it very unlikely at this point.

Here's the f'ing kicker:

IF all of a sudden things are repaired and I start getting the payouts as indicated... Then CLEARLY someone is manipulating the results except for the possibility of the first payout being prorated.  I find it hard to believe given how the zenpool's average payout was incorrect, then corrected.  The payouts are incorrect, and will be corrected too.  The payouts shouldn't be a flexible number like that.  There needs to be SOURCE information. There needs to be CHOICE of mining pool outside of their limits.  They use the excuse that to guarantee 99% up time, only those "special" pools may be used.  BULLSHIT.  

I signed up for the hashlet to mine and KEEP alt coins.  NOT to mine altcoins that are magically turned into bitcoins without any choice at all.  WTF?  I want to get ALT coins.  I DONT want BTC from this miner.

I WANT MY F'ing money back from them.  I'm completely calling this a scam.  100% scam!!!

Pages:
Jump to: