Pages:
Author

Topic: Zero Fee 0% Bitcoin Exchange - page 5. (Read 9468 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 14, 2014, 12:06:03 AM
By either having ads (and a paid ad-free feature) along with premium features or a subscription for features.

Why not have the most optimum trading experience? It would be an instant attraction for day-traders and give a professional focus to crypto...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 10, 2014, 08:38:23 PM
First we need an Exchange with Zero Fees. Crypto exchanges are sprouting up like weeds and they're all the same. Poor API , poor desktop and mobile trading apps. exchange holds coins, and 0.2% fees.

If we have an exchange with zero fees it would add liquidity ( by providing an incentive to buy/sell on exchange) and offer better trading conditions for all traders ( more liquidity means more buyers and sellers are waiting to trade at their prices which decreases the spread between the Bid/Ask ).

Any Exchange with Zero fees?
If no, lets build one.

Sounds like a good business model.  How exactly is an exchange supposed to exist when it has no money to pay bills with?
Activity: 42
April 10, 2014, 08:29:15 AM
When I think about operating an exchange, I'd solely do it for the added benefit that it provides me for trading.. It would essentially lower my trading cost and add more opportunities for trading. It's a win win situation that pays for itself. Simply saying, profits from trading pay for the operational cost of the exchange. Or you can say it is from the money Saved from trading at a less expensive exchange.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
April 10, 2014, 08:09:26 AM
And.. how would the exchange pay for itself?
Activity: 42
April 10, 2014, 08:04:13 AM
First we need an Exchange with Zero Fees. Crypto exchanges are sprouting up like weeds and they're all the same. Poor API , poor desktop and mobile trading apps. exchange holds coins, and 0.2% fees.

If we have an exchange with zero fees it would add liquidity ( by providing an incentive to buy/sell on exchange) and offer better trading conditions for all traders ( more liquidity means more buyers and sellers are waiting to trade at their prices which decreases the spread between the Bid/Ask ).

Any Exchange with Zero fees?
If no, lets build one.
Pages:
Jump to: