Pages:
Author

Topic: Zero Fee Trading? - page 3. (Read 536 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
August 06, 2018, 02:58:45 AM
If you have time to wait for a new exchange, then ETERBASE might be one of your options. However, you'd have to be a premium member first. You can read more about ETERBASE here: https://www.eterbase.com/.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
August 06, 2018, 01:57:04 AM

If you have anything doubts about bitmex you should find another exchanges, I suggest that stay away from the exchange with a zero fees because there's a high risk.
what type of risk involved in the zero fee exchange Huh I am using Cobinhood,BitMEX, I don't see any problem with them till now.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:03:57 AM
I never heard that there is a safe exchange site with no fee. So, I advise you to trade in some trusted exchange sites with a low fee like Cryptopia, Bittrex, and Binance.

I recommend you choose Binance because they had 50% trading fee discount for the 1st year.

You can check this discount from their support area here Binance Launches New Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program and Adjusts BNB Discount Rate
Even with Bitmex had no fee i do still have some doubts on using it. I was shocked when i saw the volume trade for the last 24 hours which is currently on rank 2 on all  exchange when it comes to volume.
Due to that 100x leverage which do give out some interest- Just  a presumption though. As omegastarscream given about on those links you can search up for those exchange who do have zero fee but same as advised on the dude above never do easily entrust too much.
Bitmex doesnt have any fees on 1x trade (normal trade), but there are some fees if you want to trade with a leverage there.
Check it here https://www.bitmex.com/app/fees#Traditional-Futures

If you have anything doubts about bitmex you should find another exchanges, I suggest that stay away from the exchange with a zero fees because there's a high risk. There's a lot of popular and trusted exchange here that you may choose like binance and bittrex etc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 06, 2018, 12:51:07 AM
They say good things in life are free but not with trading. We all want to have zero fees as we trade more often but unfortunately we don't see good sites that offers zero fees thus just the low volume sites offer this to attract more traders. But how you can have a good profit of you go on low volume sites? Just come to think of it. Just look with small fees but not with zero fees.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 05, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
I never heard that there is a safe exchange site with no fee. So, I advise you to trade in some trusted exchange sites with a low fee like Cryptopia, Bittrex, and Binance.

I recommend you choose Binance because they had 50% trading fee discount for the 1st year.

You can check this discount from their support area here Binance Launches New Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program and Adjusts BNB Discount Rate
Even with Bitmex had no fee i do still have some doubts on using it. I was shocked when i saw the volume trade for the last 24 hours which is currently on rank 2 on all  exchange when it comes to volume.
Due to that 100x leverage which do give out some interest- Just  a presumption though. As omegastarscream given about on those links you can search up for those exchange who do have zero fee but same as advised on the dude above never do easily entrust too much.
Bitmex doesnt have any fees on 1x trade (normal trade), but there are some fees if you want to trade with a leverage there.
Check it here https://www.bitmex.com/app/fees#Traditional-Futures
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 10:20:57 PM
Exchange that has zero trading fee is Cobinhood but this exchange has low trading volume and we can not get high liquidity. Other exchanges is Okex but only in trading pair OKB, and also exchange of Tokenomy but only in trading pair TEN. If you want to use exchange with high trading volume with lowest trading fee , so you have to chooce Binance because they offer only 0.05% trading fee if you hold BNB coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 07:24:38 PM
currently only extoke exchange the only one exchange without fees trading, but this will only open within a few hours, so join in, I'm also curious whether extoke will free all fees or not.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
August 05, 2018, 05:23:28 PM
I do not recommend to trade at the exchange market which is don't take a fee, it seems unsafe. What is the purpose of this job already? If these sites do not charge you during the transaction, which profit do they do? What are they making a profit without taking an advantage? I think it is unreliable to trade at a no-fee exchange market.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 05, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 05, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 05, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
Here is a list of all exchange that have no trading fees (some of them may be restricted in some countries though): https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
Activity: 24
Merit: 6
August 05, 2018, 02:00:38 PM
I have developed a profitable day trading strategy using neural nets and is very consistent. Works great but the problem is it takes only small profits $1 to $30 based on 1 BTC traded in and out. So any fees would kill it.

Is there any exchanges that allows to place market orders (buy at ask and sell at bid) without any fees? or crazy wide spread?
Pages:
Jump to: