Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ZeroClassic [ZERC] - Fast, anonymous and without dev fees - SOFT FORK ✅ - page 4. (Read 12138 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
ok thanks but can the arizen wallet work?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
'zcashd.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file """  thats the error i see on screen

Stupid question: are you on Windows? Can you paste a screenshot offline what's inside the wallet folder? Not the one you have inside %Appdata%, but the one from where you launch It.
yes windows 8, its simple wallet not the full wallet no appdata...

Do you have those three files? Maybe your antivirus deleted them.

ok those 3 files are missing here, maybe it has been removed from the source i downloaded from

It's inside the zip file linked above, probably while unzipping it your antivirus detected it as a risky exe and deleted it. Try disabling it or simply add them to your antivirus whitelist.

'zcashd.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file """  thats the error i see on screen

Stupid question: are you on Windows? Can you paste a screenshot offline what's inside the wallet folder? Not the one you have inside %Appdata%, but the one from where you launch It.

ok those 3 files are missing here, maybe it has been removed from the source i downloaded from
Blockchain Core Dev

'zcashd.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file """  thats the error i see on screen

Blockchain Core Dev
'zcashd.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file """  thats the error i see on screen

Blockchain Core Dev
Thank you but the simple wallet seems not to be working for me,
can i use this https://wallet.zeromachine.io/

What do you mean? You get errors?
I'm installing a dedicated web-wallet meanwhile, unfortunatly I've never compiled wallets for Windows platform, only old bitcoin qt sources back in the days. Hopefully someone will come up with a compiled version soon Smiley

Another new node:
Code:
addnode=173.212.214.174
yes i got errors about params....
please it would be helpful for the web wallet thanks

based on a review of the code it looks like the Zero nodes prior to 1.0.14-2 will work on zeroclassic because the magicnumbers and default ports have not been changed. The version strings weren't even changed. This means that you can run zero 1.0.14-1 and all of zero's wallets for zeroclassic.

As far as i can tell it look like a find replace all kind of port with no changes to actually separate the network.

Hello Sailor! Yeah ATM is just a "stay on chain" soft fork. The source was just rebranded with some custom line Smiley
Once the forked chain settles, we'll add some hardcoded checkpoints and change the version of the deamon (included old version reject).

Meanwhile, two explorers are already setted up, just finishing to sync. Insight, on the other hand, needs a bit of rework to work precisely, even if repos are now public. Sharing both explorers list in 2-3 hours Smiley
Blockchain Core Dev

I'm installing a dedicated web-wallet meanwhile, unfortunatly I've never compiled wallets for Windows platform, only old bitcoin qt sources back in the days. Hopefully someone will come up with a compiled version soon Smiley

Another new node:
Code:
addnode=173.212.214.174

Please paste here the error if you can!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Another new node:
Code:
addnode=173.212.214.174

based on a review of the code it looks like the Zero nodes prior to 1.0.14-2 will work on zeroclassic because the magicnumbers and default ports have not been changed. The version strings weren't even changed. This means that you can run zero 1.0.14-1 and all of zero's wallets for zeroclassic.

As far as i can tell it look like a find replace all kind of port with no changes to actually separate the network.

Another new node:
Code:
addnode=173.212.214.174
Blockchain Core Dev

Another new node:
Code:
addnode=173.212.214.174
can i use the arizen wallet?
Blockchain Core Dev
how large is the blockchain? windows wallet or any lite simple wallet available?

1.43 GB at the moment. You can use the old zero simplewallet + swing ui, they haven't updated their code for that. Here's a link to it, still unbranded (make sure to put the addnodes in your .conf to sync up properly)

https://mega.nz/#!QjQ2ka5D!dx0hFLBjkHr9YEXa6BqzxUKwUqnQNmVej_13twk_ScQ
how large is the blockchain? windows wallet or any lite simple wallet available?
Blockchain Core Dev
What are your plans for development?
Is this coin listed on an exchange, if not what are your plans for an exchange?
Is there a development team?
The plan is to have a coin totally driven by the community, maintaining the old zerocurrency concept. Regarding exchanges, I'm already in contact with C-Cex and Safe.trade. But believe, is still too early for exchanges: difficulty should settle, block retargeting too.
Dev team? Nothing official, only volounteers!

Such features - fast, anon, & without dev fees, are great. But, this needs to be deployed in several exchanges to make this concept works. So a lot of people will benefit just like when you use doge when you want to transfer your money from one exchange to another.

Hopefully, that's what will happen in the next month.  Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Such features - fast, anon, & without dev fees, are great. But, this needs to be deployed in several exchanges to make this concept works. So a lot of people will benefit just like when you use doge when you want to transfer your money from one exchange to another.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What are your plans for development?

Is this coin listed on an exchange, if not what are your plans for an exchange?

Is there a development team?

ZeroClassic was added on EquiGems mining pool!

https://equigems.online/getting_started

Code:
stratum+tcp://equigems.online:[COIN-PORT] -u [YOUR-PAYOUT-ADDRESS] -p ANYTHING

How is the experiment?

We should have forked stright away succesfully as I can tell, equigems didn't got the first two blocks, voidr neither, probably large solo miners or other pools with old chain/deamon data. We're rushing with 600 sol/s, time to wait until the difficulty  retargeting kicks in!  Smiley

ok cool
Pages:
Jump to: