Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZeusMiner] GEN III MINER-VOLCANO Pre-order Now!! - page 2. (Read 8786 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
I send a message to zeusminer, and they answer to me that they refund minereu today.

Anyone getting refund? I just think they are playing with us. I just hope Iam wrong.
Nothing for the moment.
I.m waiting until tomorrow.
If nothing...
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
I send a message to zeusminer, and they answer to me that they refund minereu today.

Anyone getting refund? I just think they are playing with us. I just hope Iam wrong.
Hum,

They said to me, that's they need to be refund by zeus before refund us

Maybe then we need to ask from zeus when they are going to refund MinerEu. Lots of noise to all Zeus forum.
Hum,

They said to me, that's they need to be refund by zeus before refund us
Still no refund from MinerEU. They originally said "by next week" so I emailed to ask if it would be by midnight Sunday but now they say it will be "asap this week"  Roll Eyes

I asked again when they are going to refund? They said 11.11.2014 "2-3 working days"
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Still no refund from MinerEU. They originally said "by next week" so I emailed to ask if it would be by midnight Sunday but now they say it will be "asap this week"  Roll Eyes
I got an email from MinerEU where I made my preorder and had a look at what ZeusHash cloud mining they were offering and the maintenance fees are such a ripoff. To the credit of MinerEU though, they seem quite happy to refund me the full amount instead.

Do you have your refund from minereu or not yet? (i'm in the same case)

I am in the same case also. MinerEU says "next week". So we see then.
I got an email from MinerEU where I made my preorder and had a look at what ZeusHash cloud mining they were offering and the maintenance fees are such a ripoff. To the credit of MinerEU though, they seem quite happy to refund me the full amount instead.

Do you have your refund from minereu or not yet? (i'm in the same case)
Activity: 196
How about we take over production as a community. If they were almost ready to ship then I imagine it wouldn't take much more to complete the project.

Zeus should "give" the community the ability to produce these miners on their own. Release the schematics for the chip/board design. I could take that and maybe call upon some of my old contact in the IC manufacturing world.

Better yet put us in touch with your manufacturing contacts so we can fund and continue the project.

(used to be part owner of a memory manufacturing company back when it was incredibly lucrative...luckily sold it before the floor dropped out of the market)

Do you really think they care about the demand of the community? They only want most profit and that can be reached through cloud mining where you have unsteady profit and increasing maintenance fees.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
How about we take over production as a community. If they were almost ready to ship then I imagine it wouldn't take much more to complete the project.

Zeus should "give" the community the ability to produce these miners on their own. Release the schematics for the chip/board design. I could take that and maybe call upon some of my old contact in the IC manufacturing world.

Better yet put us in touch with your manufacturing contacts so we can fund and continue the project.

(used to be part owner of a memory manufacturing company back when it was incredibly lucrative...luckily sold it before the floor dropped out of the market)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
@cryptoguu
I don't understand the question.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
When do you guys stop pre ordering .. ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Agreed. I'm gutted. Been buying up their miners knowing they make no money waiting for the upgrade boards. Some of them still haven't been delivered. Then find out this. I'm glad I didn't pre order and feel for you guys that did.
I am however stuck with non profitable kit now.  Angry
I belive that the chips worked far better than intended and they want to keep them for themselfs and the pre order money people gave in good faith paid for this to happen.
Activity: 118
I won't buy any Zeus miners now.  Undecided
Yeah this is rubbish. I am lucky I only ordered a $50 upgrade board. There is no way to prove that most people would prefer cloud hashing over the actual hardware they paid out for. If they wanted that then they would have bought it from somewhere else instead of sitting around while difficulty raises. Lesson learned I suppose, won't be buying anything from this company again.

I agree. Wanted to buy some more Blizzard and upgrade them with the new blades. But with this decision, Zeus is, at least for me, a no-go for further purchases.
Yeah this is rubbish. I am lucky I only ordered a $50 upgrade board. There is no way to prove that most people would prefer cloud hashing over the actual hardware they paid out for. If they wanted that then they would have bought it from somewhere else instead of sitting around while difficulty raises. Lesson learned I suppose, won't be buying anything from this company again.
That really sucks. Was looking forward to the blades to upgrade my blizzards.

But watching the market it seems to be more profitable for the companies providing a cloud mining service, paying mining reward in BTC and charging maintenance fees in USD with the option to adapt if BTC price should go against them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: