Pages:
Author

Topic: Ziliqa or cardano?? - page 4. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
October 27, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
In terms of technology and innovations i am still supporting the bigger potentials of Cardano as the top on the list cryptocurency in the market. What i really like the most is the programming language they used which are hack tolerant and fault tolerant programming language called HASKELL functional language. Although it is not sound so popular as Java and C language but in terms of stability and reliability the utilization of haskell to Cardano system is quite impressive.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
October 27, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
My opinion is cardano have the ability to reach more power full platform like eth in future because of the Cardano is already in top list in crypto market and they have most popular product in coming days with great teams and ziliqa also great sure we'll get the results in coming days about which is have better future.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
hi...Confused between ziliqa and cardano for buying.....guys please give your valuable suggestions   Wink
I think you should invest in Zilliqa. It really is a potential altcoin that can make you rich quick in the future. I always like to invest in newer altcoins. because technology Zilliqa now outperformed Cardano.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
Both of it are perspective, but Cardano more hypy and manipulative. If you want to trade it will be better to buy Cardano.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
October 27, 2018, 12:03:15 PM
No need to be confused mate just go for Cardano this is a very good project for making money in return. But honestly, ziliqa is also fine to invest but in my point of view Cardano is the best for this moment, in fact, I invest a lot in this project. So which one you gonna invest??
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
October 27, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
between ziliqa and cardano does have good potential in the crypto market, but after I read an article about ziliqa I was more impressed to invest in ziliqa
https://medium.com/on-the-origin-of-smart-contract-platforms/on-the-origin-of-zilliqa-1b1afc344aa7
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
Cardano is known as the Ethereum of Japan, founded by the co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson and as per a report, 95% of ADA coin is held by Japanese people. As per the average predictions, ADA is going to surge upward in the last quarter of 2018. Cardano (ADA) price prediction by experts includes that Cardano will realize its highest value upsurge all throughout the year. According to statistics, the digital coin will increase and its value hovers around the 30 cents mark.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
hi...Confused between ziliqa and cardano for buying.....guys please give your valuable suggestions   Wink
I like to suggest you Cardano. It have ton of news coming and also this is one of the best altcoin in the market. I also bought so many cardano for future.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 27, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
Zilliqa develops fast blockchain. And they can do it. I hold Zill and buy it more when I can. I think 15-20% from my portfolio is a good goal for long-term future. I think ADA is a good project but their idea is fully different
Activity: 532
October 27, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
I accumulate ADA. But Zill also. Maybe 2:1. Because it's a different projects. Zilliqa solves other tasks and do it successfully. That's why I don't advice from these choices. But as man I'd like more ADA  Cheesy
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
October 27, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
I choose ADA and I am also investing a lot in it. The price of the ADA is so cheap compared to before and we should buy as much at this price, and in the near future the ADA will compete with ETH to be able to rise to the second position in the crypto market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
October 27, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
I think CARDANO, Because Cardano focuses on creating one of the largest platforms for deploying and programming decentralized applications for various purposes with ultimate scalability and maximum security, THERE is competing with large platforms like NEO and Ethereum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Zilliqa in my opinion is very promising. They have a good road map and a strong team. Future project plans look great. Now Zilliqa looks very undervalued. I think the price will rise.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
As far as I know, both have good enough value in the market. But I would like to pick up Cardano cause it seems more promising to me and perhaps this project will bring me huge profits. Ziliqa is also good to invest but to me, caedano is good for invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Zilliqa is cheap before mainnet
Activity: 392
October 27, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

I choose Cardano. I think this project has more prospects, but in the crypto-currency market it is difficult to predict which coin will grow in price more. It all depends on the team - will be team pump the coin or not.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 27, 2018, 07:30:09 AM
I'm more to ADA but it doesn't mean that ZIL is not good dude,both are very good but ADA planning is more mature and since the investment there I have been interested.Now is the right time for you to invest but it's all up to you,both have a good history price.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 07:12:38 AM
i feel both are great but cardano with a bit higher supply more than ziliqa is stopping me from buying it...but then its one of the top 10 coins and has a grear future...On the other side ziliqa is yet to be on its own mainnet which will take place in 2019 jan and has low supply than cardano...So in term of supply i am thinking more about zilliqa... Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
I prefer cardano to ziliqa. Because it's a potential project for the future. Look at charts. we can see. Growth chart of Cardano best than Ziliqa. I devise you, should buy Cardano instead of buying Ziliza.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 27, 2018, 01:47:41 AM
Ziliqa is still a token, but very promising, but Cardano has already passed this way to the coin. If I choose Ziliqa more between the two of them, their plans for further development are not worse, and the features in terms of scaling are impressive. Yes, and there is support from the founder of the ether.
Pages:
Jump to: