Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa or JAM Project - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 101
April 01, 2022, 06:37:46 AM
For now I really agree if we take the decision to invest in zil because the current zil opportunity is very good for us to be able to profit even though in the near future.
From the beginning, ZIL's volume drive has always been good and until now people still really believe in ZIL.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 01, 2022, 06:28:02 AM
ZIL is far from a scam.

I have heard about ZIL, but I haven't invested in yet so I was surprised you call it a scam.

The truth is altcoins brings the highest profits to investors, in this area its better than BTC but altcoins are riskier, they can turn your money to zero too if you aren't careful. I don't like the idea of sticking with BTC only but make sure BTC have the biggest space in your portfolio, meaning BTC should be 70% and the 30% on altcoins.

But I have to agree with you, profits in altcoins is far greater than BTC but the risk is higher, because there are a lot of manipulators in teh market, P&D group and some shady individual who are taking advantage of everyone. So yeah, it's better to invest on BTC long term than take the risk on some small altcoins that you don't know when it will have it's break out run.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
April 01, 2022, 05:59:52 AM
If are choosing from them then ZIL is better option. Now if you want to get into crypto there are smarter investment to be made I think.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 01, 2022, 05:31:36 AM
ZIL is far from a scam.

The truth is altcoins brings the highest profits to investors, in this area its better than BTC but altcoins are riskier, they can turn your money to zero too if you aren't careful. I don't like the idea of sticking with BTC only but make sure BTC have the biggest space in your portfolio, meaning BTC should be 70% and the 30% on altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1522
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
April 01, 2022, 02:57:19 AM
Just as I mentioned in a similar thread previously, Bitcoin. BTC
Activity: 64
Merit: 15
April 01, 2022, 02:54:41 AM
Hello community i am newbie in investing. I am going to invest little by little on coins for holdings. I would be happy to get some points from experienced community to get more adopt in that crypto world.

I am watching this coins: ZILL and JAM and which one do you think is good project? are they scam family?

Thanks in advanced.
Pages:
Jump to: