Pages:
Author

Topic: Zimbabwe will be the first national economy running on bitcoin only - page 2. (Read 2428 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
If BTC technically survives the coming attacks - and i think it will since i have trust in the BTC-community - it is just a matter of "when" not a matter of "if" the entire Zimbabwe national economy will trade in bitcoin only. Other inflation-struck Countriers will follow soon (there are quite a few) - when that happens BTC can not be forbidden by any government because it would mean to prohibit trade with the poorest nations and they can not and will not do this ... this is going to be when prices really explode and traffic skyrockets ... i am waiting for the entire african and a large piece of the asian continent to catch on - they will as soon as the use of BTC is more safe than it is today i guess - if you already live in poverty you can not afford having your money be hacked away - that could mean starving for them. As soon this issue is resolved at least roughly some entire nations will be more than happy to dump their current currency for bitcoin without looking back.
I am sure this will happen. Why shouldn't it? Is there anything to stop this developement?

After that happened all other currencies will be replaced one by one through bitcoin over the years until BTC is the one-world-currency and the Euros and Dollars of Today are no more than collectors-items ...

having 6billion people owning 21million coins? You make the math how many people have to survive on 1 Coin together ... now you can calculate the target purchasing-power of BTC ... congrats early adopters you are the new super-rich of the planet if you can secure your coins and the gov/bank-fascists dont destroy the system soon.

Congrats! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: